ELSS (Equity Linked Saving Scheme) General Discussions

Hello HarpreetWalia,

Out of the two funds you mentioned Sundaram BNP Paribas Taxsaver (G) include Satyam in its porfolio. And now as the satyam fraud is out its better to be away from the MFs which include satyam in its portfolio.

I am also looking for investment in ELSS so could any one tell me any other option which is better than SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme - 93 (G) or i should go for the same.
thanks

Hi Experts

As noted by Praveen, I found out Sundaram Taxsaver (G) has about 3.90% holding in Satyam.

Do you think, one should exit or not buy new ELSS of Sundaram Taxsaver just because of this small holding. I seriously doubt and still believe Sundaram will give strong competition to SBI Magnum Tax gain

Your comments please...

Regards

Jeet

Hello HarpreetWalia,

Out of the two funds you mentioned Sundaram BNP Paribas Taxsaver (G) include Satyam in its porfolio. And now as the satyam fraud is out its better to be away from the MFs which include satyam in its portfolio.

I am also looking for investment in ELSS so could any one tell me any other option which is better than SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme - 93 (G) or i should go for the same.
thanks

Hi Experts

As noted by Praveen, I found out Sundaram Taxsaver (G) has about 3.90% holding in Satyam.

Do you think, one should exit or not buy new ELSS of Sundaram Taxsaver just because of this small holding. I seriously doubt and still believe Sundaram will give strong competition to SBI Magnum Tax gain

Your comments please...

Regards

Jeet
Hello All!
It is not so that fund managers are ignorant about satyam saga. They will re-balance the folio quickly. So nothing to panic about this particular fund & watch for its further performance.

mr india

I was thinking on the same lines....

Thanks Mr. India :)

Regards

Jeet

Hello All!
It is not so that fund managers are ignorant about satyam saga. They will re-balance the folio quickly. So nothing to panic about this particular fund & watch for its further performance.

mr india