Elliott Wave Analysis of BANKNIFTY spot

Riskyman

@Riskyman - Sir, I appreciate your kind words of encouragement. I will try my best to post counts 3-4 a week at least. That way, how NOT to think while counting will be clear, to say the least!!!

By the way, which method of analysis do you use?
I use rocket science for my analysis. Lol. Bhai sometimes even I dont know where my analysis is taking me like a misfired rocket:p:p

On a serious note, keep posting. There are plenty of people who want a better understanding of EW but dont have patience to learn it (incl me).
If you can continue to explain well as you have tried above I am sure many will follow your work and gain some understanding.
Good wishes!!

Update as of 16-jan:

The trade seems to be working with SL now lowered to 27560 (read disclaimer first!!!)
Wave-4 in the below may of maynot be corrective but the point is that the risk is covered now with a small profit stop.

Updated count:
1547661542377.png

Disclaimer:
I am not a certified financial analyst. All that i wrote above is only for educational purpose (education pertaining to the Elliott Wave principle). No one should take the above as anything more than an educational post. I am not responsible for any profits or loss arising out of a position taken based on the above.

Update as of 17-jan close:

View remains the same (read the disclaimer pls!!!)

Updated counts:
1547785534846.png

Disclaimer:
I am not a certified financial analyst. All that i wrote above is only for educational purpose (education pertaining to the Elliott Wave principle). No one should take the above as anything more than an educational post. I am not responsible for any profits or loss arising out of a position taken based on the above.

Update as of 18-jan close:

View remains the same (read the disclaimer pls!!!), an alternate count has emerged. SL still sits at 27750 close on daily.

Updated counts:

1547971385639.png

Disclaimer:

Update as of 21-jan close:

View remains the same, counts mentioned below:

1548097323450.png

Disclaimer:

Update as of 22-jan close:

We are on the right track, per the waveforms. SL above 27790 closing (read disclaimer first!!!).

Updated counts below:

1548213207734.png

Disclaimer: