egold-esilver, ETF or gbullion

which one is better for trader to invest in egold+silver or ETF or gbullion,

• phycical gold

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

darkstar

which one is better for trader egold-esilver, gbullion company ETF or physical gold . please poll & post your experience & opinion. its really helps to small retailer & newbie. i & people like me confuse between so many options.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tradejack

hi darkstar,i m from kota too but residing in indore.IMO e-trading of gold, silver even now in copper and zinc also.much better then any other etf product or gold bees.national spot exchange.www.nsel.com offers e-series products trading like share trading.buy today and sell whenever price go up.unlike mcx where u have to square off the lot on expiry date.u can purchase 1 gm gold 100gm silver 1kg copper or zinc. And lesser charges n taxes.

rajeshn2007

ETFs are better than egold and commodities. If anyone finding difficult to open dmat a/c, the Gold funds by leading mutual funds are still better and convenient. No dmat/no charges etc.

Hi,
yes, I agree fully with traderjack that NSE is much better option for investors than ETFs, they still take unnecessary fund management charges (fat salaries of the employees) (although they are lesser than conventional MFs).
In NSE, you can purchase from 1 gram to unlimited amount, no expiry, hold for unlimted time...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Commodities 1
D Metals 1
L Commodities 0