Edelweiss Broker.. excellent in customer service?

They seem to be excellent in customer service..spoke with them recently.. they have good strategies, RM + trader ..unlike other brokers they are focused on good customer service & concern for customers profit.

Software is NEST trader which seems to be advanced & has good charting facility for intraday trading.

I have been offered 1p brokerage for intraday but advanced brokerage is very high- 50K. They said I can pay 25k first & the rest after 3 months.

Anybody has traded with them?

Prashant Patel

I'm trading with them.
They are offering good services, but at price!
Still they are offering you to pay half price first and other half later, which is also good, cause i had subscrided to their 9950/- offer, which i had to pay fully first.

I'm trading with them.
They are offering good services, but at price!
Still they are offering you to pay half price first and other half later, which is also good, cause i had subscrided to their 9950/- offer, which i had to pay fully first.
What is the brokerage that you are paying? How is the software? How are the tips suggested by them?

Prasant please help me.

Please explain edelweiss brokerage with example.

If mothly transection. . .

Buy 100000/- rs share in intradey in 10 transection and sell 100000/- rs share in intradey in 10 transection. So how much i have to pay for brokerage with all tax and all other charges.

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

does this mean, you are paying these brokerages even after advance brokerage payment?

recently i opened account with these people and not yet tried, they promised me very minimal charges like 1 paisa per share and no other charges.
can you pls clarify this?