Edelweiss Broker.. excellent in customer service?

At present @ 0.25% for delivery, 0.025% for intraday & future & 75/- per leg for option. Other charges extra, like Service Tax, STT, Stamp Duty etc.
does this mean, you are paying these brokerages even after advance brokerage payment?

recently i opened account with these people and not yet tried, they promised me very minimal charges like 1 paisa per share and no other charges.
can you pls clarify this?

kaly422000

at these terms and condition with such huge advance payment .it is foolish to open the account with them.their people try to convince every one and every one who ever sign up to their offer.
better go for share khan or indiainfoline

Hopeless cusstomer service. they are only interested in advance brokerage. After that they are not bothered to care about you. such a huge claims on personal services whereas you dont find any person available for you after you gave them advance brokerage chq.

Prashant Patel

does this mean, you are paying these brokerages even after advance brokerage payment?

recently i opened account with these people and not yet tried, they promised me very minimal charges like 1 paisa per share and no other charges.
can you pls clarify this?
Not really like that, when you pay advance brokerage it's 1 paisa per share but when this advance limit is consumed or expired, than normal brokerage is levied.

you need to think of trading platform facilities also..
i have accounts with IIFL/Angel..
IIFL charges more for trading like 100 per lot in derivatives(this really matters when you are trying to excute trades in vaolatile market..

Angel, that trading paltform really sucks...Really really sucks..
and their back end support in terms of P/L reports and trade details is disgusting...
their back office was developed in 2003 and god knows who developed that..it is full of bugs..

I prefered this advance brokerage, which is good when you trade n derivatives..

How good edelweiss as trading platform?
How good there brokarege?
For margin money used on intraday transection, there is any charge for that?
How much margin provided for rs 10000? And for bse all catagory ?
Please share above mantioned quary and share your experiance with edelweiss. Please help me prasant or any one, i am waiting for your valluable comment. . .
Thanks

Last edited: