Earnings through Dividend

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh50

My father who is a CA recommends Bongaigaon Refineries, ICI and
Kochin Refineries from the dividend point of view. Bongaigaon Refinery is going to pay a dividend of Rs 5/- per share and is availble for around Rs 60. This gives a handsome tax free return.

Similar earnings can be made through Bonus too. Does anybody know how to get the ex-bonus/cum-bonus date information directly like the ex-dividend date to know the record date.

Last edited:
Re: Earningrs through Dividend

Dear traderji,
I have bought Bongaigaon ref today @76,
i ll get 50% div for this. Apart from div what price targets we should look for?
Thanks

Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals Ltd has fixed August 3, 2004 to August 20, 2004 (both days inclusive) for the purpose of final dividend.

The Board of Directors recommended a final dividend of Rs 5 per share (50%) for the year 2003-04. This is in addition to the interim dividend of Rs 2.70 per share for 2003-04 paid in December 2003.

Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals Ltd has posted a net profit of Rs 1322.60 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2004 as compared to Rs 859.20 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2003. Total income (net of excise) has increased from Rs 6176.40 million in the JQ-03 to Rs 9869.50 million in the quarter ended June 30, 2004.

Dear Traderji,
Its indeed really heartening to see ur quick replies to everyone's
queries.Keep ur good work going.thanks a lot.

regards
mojac

Status
Not open for further replies.