Earning for last 3 years consistently

rahul321

Hello Seniors and Friends,
Firstly of all i wants to say that i dont at all wants to drag attention of people for any kind of personal benefit.

The only reason i am writing this thread is because:

1) I see majority of people saying its very tough to earn from this market
2) Searching for indicators and Trading systems
3) Taking Advisory service (Calls) from companies like Capitalvia, capitalheight and almost there are around 100 more companies nowadays.
4) Many have lost a huge amount and They look at this market like its really a SATTA BAZAR.

Guys I wants to tell you my story in short.
I am an Engineer by profession. Did job for 5 yrs in MNC. Then Left my job, Over these 5 years (during job) i tested many trading systems, Indiucators, So Called SURESHOT STRATEGIES, Taken Calls from big advisory companies but all FAILED.
Than i did my own study for 3 YEARS, Learnt PRICE ACTION and VSA.

Initially i lost around approx. 5 lacs (during starting) , but After learning properly i have earned sufficient amount till date (there is no point is telling how much),
The thing is i am earning consistently over last 3 years.
Today i am hadling my own 1CR fund and very happy being a full time trader.

"EARNING IS POSSIBLE FRIENDS, BUT YOU NEED TO BE DEDICATED"

Things You should emphasis:
1) Money management
2) Just be master in only one strategy and keep changing strategy with changing market.
3) Better to Play on Bigger timeframe (when you feel you are not that much expert), Shorter timeframe (only when you feel expertise)
4) Dont go for overleverage that money management does not permits.

AT THE END I WOULD SAY JUST BE COOL, CALM, PLAY WITH PATIENCE.

EARNING IS EASY AND POSSIBLE BUT WITH DEDICATION AND EXPERTISE.

THIS THREAD IS JUST FOR MOTIVATION OF PEOPLE.

BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Mr.G

How did you manage to convince people and raise 1 crore?

rahul321

I BELIEVE IN ONLY ONE THING

IF I AM SO GOOD IN TRADING WHY SHOULD I INVEST OTHERS MONEY WHY NOT MY OWN.

Same thing i suggest you to ask every advisory company and consultant,

IF he is so good in advisory than:
why do they give CALLS ?
Why don't they invest their own money?

They all are making fool of innocent people.

Better you study and trade on your own and take help from genuine traders.

Rish

Hello Seniors and Friends,
Firstly of all i wants to say that i dont at all wants to drag attention of people for any kind of personal benefit.

The only reason i am writing this thread is because:

1) I see majority of people saying its very tough to earn from this market
2) Searching for indicators and Trading systems
3) Taking Advisory service (Calls) from companies like Capitalvia, capitalheight and almost there are around 100 more companies nowadays.
4) Many have lost a huge amount and They look at this market like its really a SATTA BAZAR.

Guys I wants to tell you my story in short.
I am an Engineer by profession. Did job for 5 yrs in MNC. Then Left my job, Over these 5 years (during job) i tested many trading systems, Indiucators, So Called SURESHOT STRATEGIES, Taken Calls from big advisory companies but all FAILED.
Than i did my own study for 3 YEARS, Learnt PRICE ACTION and VSA.

Initially i lost around approx. 5 lacs (during starting) , but After learning properly i have earned sufficient amount till date (there is no point is telling how much),
The thing is i am earning consistently over last 3 years.
Today i am hadling my own 1CR fund and very happy being a full time trader.

"EARNING IS POSSIBLE FRIENDS, BUT YOU NEED TO BE DEDICATED"

Things You should emphasis:
1) Money management
2) Just be master in only one strategy and keep changing strategy with changing market.
3) Better to Play on Bigger timeframe (when you feel you are not that much expert), Shorter timeframe (only when you feel expertise)
4) Dont go for overleverage that money management does not permits.

AT THE END I WOULD SAY JUST BE COOL, CALM, PLAY WITH PATIENCE.

EARNING IS EASY AND POSSIBLE BUT WITH DEDICATION AND EXPERTISE.

THIS THREAD IS JUST FOR MOTIVATION OF PEOPLE.

BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bro i don't know wether you will really consider it true,

i had my personal capital of approx 35 lacs and i have earned more than 68 lacs till date in 3years.

so all of this fund is personal.
Return of Rs 68 Lacs on a capital of 35 Lacs in 3 years is achievable...also many individual traders are having own funds of 70-80 L these days...so these figures look true and genuine...

Smart_trade

ashu1234

I BELIEVE IN ONLY ONE THING

IF I AM SO GOOD IN TRADING WHY SHOULD I INVEST OTHERS MONEY WHY NOT MY OWN.

Same thing i suggest you to ask every advisory company and consultant,

IF he is so good in advisory than:
why do they give CALLS ?
Why don't they invest their own money?

They all are making fool of innocent people.

Better you study and trade on your own and take help from genuine traders.
Hi,
Good to know your story. Yes money can be made, as rightly pointed out with expertise and strong hand (good money back up).
One question: Did you manage all fund by yourself or do you have some workforce or people under you?

And about advisory companies or consultant, yes their business is thriving, most of them are just minting money with giving calls with the flow. But not all people who are tracking market and offering their services are con's. They are doing legitimate work by investing their time in research and they might not have sufficient capital or aptitude to trade. I believe analysis and trading both are different ball game, some are able to do it both and some not.

ashu1234

On a lighter note, I've seen that the cut-off period of all the learning and unlearning curve, from going bust to recovering to making money consistently is always greater than 5 years.

I wish to know from all the experts on here:

1) Is it possible to buy or sell 2 lots of BankNifty and make a net profit of 25k per week ? And if not, why not ?

2) Making 25k per week off a initial capital of 1 lac seems possible, is it really so ?

Please tell me the pros and cons of such an approach. I want to know if its worth the effort/thought as 1 lac compounding at the rate of 25% per week can fetch 50 lakhs in just 4 months ? Is this possible to do ?