Earn Money in Commodity - Free tips daily - 30% return eveymonth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

It depends on the price fluctuations. For an example, Aluminum is ok for 95.5 as buy price and stop loss is 95.

But where as in silver, gold and copper have huge volatile. So for this you have to give more room.

Cheers!
Venki.

ag_fx

Hi,

It depends on the price fluctuations. For an example, Aluminum is ok for 95.5 as buy price and stop loss is 95.

But where as in silver, gold and copper have huge volatile. So for this you have to give more room.

Cheers!
Venki.
So why isnt the entry price mentioned as 95.5 instead of 95? The guys who are reading your tips, may nt know how much volatile one commodity is? Dont you think it is better for your tips to be better organised taking these things into consideration?

I dont have any account right now, but I want to do some paper trading so where can I found the live pricing according to your tips so that I can buy and sell as you are doing. Please guide me in this regard.

Team,

Ncdex Tips for 11-Aug-2009 Available in my blog

Name of the file : Ncdex Tips 11-Aug-2009

McxTips for 11-Aug-2009 Available in my blog

Name of the file : Mcx Tips 11-Aug-2009

All the best!:clapping:

Cheers!
Venki Dev
email : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends,

How are you all? Hope every one is busy earning money in commodities. But i am expecting little support from you.

I don't know whether my blog is really helpful to you people? Or Am i wasting my time.

You can contribute a bit, so that i will get some interest to do further.

you can contribute in the following ways,

1) actively participating the survey available in the blog.
2) you can very much comment on my postings
3) you can be a follower in my blog.

Something i want to know that people are coming and taking my tips.

Trading tips for 12-Aug-2009 ( both Mcx and NCDEX) is published in my blog now.

Thanks!
Venki Dev
PS: Posting of links and/or email to promote your website is against forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.