earn GDFL data subscription by forwarding mail.

i am not trading currently as doing a job , but very fond for learning ,
so have an offer for same ;

need : daily ieod data of gdfl of fno .
how : u can forward the mail u recieved at ur end from gdfl.
return : i pay ur data subscription upto the ratio we decide on p.m.

reason : as not trading currently so at the end of day when i recieved data from ur end ,i can study the market and can learn from it , so that after 6 month can again left the job and try to trade again as it is my passion .

i am small incomed men so instead of direct subscribing the data want a alternate way so that i can learn .

pkgmtnl

i am not trading currently as doing a job , but very fond for learning ,
so have an offer for same ;

need : daily ieod data of gdfl of fno .
how : u can forward the mail u recieved at ur end from gdfl.
return : i pay ur data subscription upto the ratio we decide on p.m.

reason : as not trading currently so at the end of day when i recieved data from ur end ,i can study the market and can learn from it , so that after 6 month can again left the job and try to trade again as it is my passion .

i am small incomed men so instead of direct subscribing the data want a alternate way so that i can learn .
If you like to have IEOD data other then GDFL, I can give.

If you like to have IEOD data other then GDFL, I can give.
sir thanks , but i need only gdfl data as from starting of my trading carrier i am using the same and fully confident with it's quality , also my trading tf is 3m so need accurate data .

if any one wants to subscribe annually also than we can share the price , only thing is we have to make a new common email id so we both can see and download the data , than no need to forward daily .

shirajroz

sir thanks , but i need only gdfl data as from starting of my trading carrier i am using the same and fully confident with it's quality , also my trading tf is 3m so need accurate data .

if any one wants to subscribe annually also than we can share the price , only thing is we have to make a new common email id so we both can see and download the data , than no need to forward daily .

Do u already have a Subscription A/c ? - or shall v buy a new one ?
PM me

My pm is enabled now.
I have currently not have subscription.
Any one want to share costing of eithier current subscription or either want to go for a new subscription can pm me . we can share the price.

rpsvinod

My pm is enabled now.
I have currently not have subscription.
Any one want to share costing of eithier current subscription or either want to go for a new subscription can pm me . we can share the price.
for what segments..'ll u plan?
VINOD. RPS

http://www.globaldatafeeds.in/global_datafeeds-offer_to_zerodha_users.html
current pricing module for zerodha customers ;
concept is simple ;
buy 1 year subscription for fno nimbledataplus lite at 10800;
make an new mail id;
share the same with me and from gdfl team ;
so that we both can see and download ieod data;
we share price so that it not burdens both of us ;
u trade with data and i learn from ieod data .

another option if u already have subscription ;

than simply make a new mail id and confirms gdfl team to send ieod data to new mail id and share that's new mail id password with me , so i can also download the data from same one without troubling u to send daily forwards.
we can share price u are paying right now .

i am not a seller of data just wants to learn to trade the market , as i am a small one so instead of direct fighting want to choose this alternate way for learning to trade , plz help friends.

is there no body in tj who is using gdfl data ?
what i think gaining extra bucks by just forwarding mails is not an issue .
if any one have gdfl data than plz pm me , i am in actual need as have not enough money to bear full cost while learning ,already lost in this jungle .