Earn 15 lacs in 21 months with 1 lot of Minifty??

Please select the points per lot per month you made in last 3 months in Minifty/Nifty

• Profit of 0 to 100 points per lot per month

Votes: 70 17.8%
  • Profit of 100 to 200

Votes: 47 11.9%
  • Profit of 200 to 300 points

Votes: 48 12.2%
  • Profit of 300 to 400 points

Votes: 23 5.8%
  • Profit of above 400 points

Votes: 32 8.1%
  • Loss of 0 to 100 points per lot per month

Votes: 26 6.6%
  • Loss of 100 to 200 points

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Loss of 200 to 300 points

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Loss of more than 300 points

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • I dont trade Minifty or Nifty

Votes: 104 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Leo,

While I Standby What I Posted Earlier.

Here Is Something That One Needs To Think Before Calculating The Lakhs.

1) Strive To Become A Proficient Trader, Infact Strive To Become The Best Trader In The World.

2) If You Trade Well Profits Will Come Naturally

3) While You May Have A Predetermined Profit When Entering A Trade, You Must Have The Ability To Be Able To Judge After Entering A Trade Whether You Will Get Your Predetermined Profit, If Not, Then Being Able To Scale Down As To How Much The Trade Will Give With A Certain Amount Of Safety....Maybe You Might Even Need To Exit With A Bit Of Loss.....

4) Trading Every Day Is Very Addictive....Important Ability One Must Possess Is To Be Able To Stay Out On Days One Is Unable To Figure Out The Market Movement (Doesn't Mean You Go To The Movies After 30 Minutes)

There Are Many More Things But Will Try & Get Back As Soon As I Get My Bearing Straight On It...Without Digressing.

Warm Regards

SavantGarde
great views.....:clapping:

gunavadhi

Yeah, I read the entire thread. I think he means that he didn't try a particular strategy for trading the Min Nifty....maybe I misunderstood...what is "nanru mikka nanru".

Gunavadhi, how has your experience been over the many months? Please share. Have you been able to achieve 300 points/month?
"nanru mikka nanru". means "good.very good" maybe the poster said this about the game plan.my experience?sorry nothing to say about coz i always failing to stick with my systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.