EA how behaves when Power is Down

Hi,
I downloaded this Bogie-NN-V8 EA and configured to default settings mentioned in document. It opened a trade few hours after starting this EA, it bought USDEUR 2.5 Mini lot (250$ worth of investment), it was progressing with good profit showing 20 $, then power got shut down, I restarted MT once power was back, I left the MT as it is and went for sleep, next day morning Im seeing 250$ in profit, but still the trade is not closed (surprised to see the profit is more than the trade capital invested but still it is not closed) and another additional surprise is it has opened another trade in the same night which is running with 150$ profit, both the trades not yet closed.

Please suggest me is there anything need to be done whether power shut down ?. Still EA will have control once we restart MT after power is on ?.
How to know whether the open trades are still under control of EA ?. Powershut down handling is EA specific or general thumb rule ?

Im running on Demo account only.

my suggestion is that, it is not a good idea to keep such a position open overnight, as u will end up losing ur margin, and will be welcomed by a margin call the next morning. As far as the system is concerned, in my understanding the limit and SL u mentioned in actually registered in the server and hence any happening on the client side should not affect it. This incident shows that the limit u mentioned in ur EA didnt get registered in the server. maybe some config problem or not a gud software...:D

personally... :cool:i hate ROBOTs..