Dear All

I have written an E-Book on day trading Nifty Futures
It is all about price action trading in its purest form

Download

You can read the review of the book by Lance Beggs in his latest news letter

Read

Regards
Niranjanam
A book on price action with an Indian touch was what I was hoping to find. And there it is, excellent read and well written. It take a lot of patience, hard work and dedication to write a book. To pen down what's on your mind in a way everyone understands the concept is a skill not many have. You have the talent and keep up the good work. Thank you, Niranjanam.

Code:
Many traders think Order Flow trading is all about watching the order book and making
decisions.
Not only snakeoil vendor i found few SKhan telephonic guys also follow the same rule.OFA is not a neglecting part.Point is following one good technique will give money.I know lots of ppl making money using very primitive setup. But it doesn''t make sense that it will diminish the essence of reading and making new stuff.ppl earn from trendiness.not only PAction many other method describe the same. :rofl:

Last edited:

madank

Market participant
Rajesh,

I finished reading your book today. Sorry for the delay and thanks for sharing with me in the Zerodha blog.

I just have one word - 'Wonderful'. Really enjoyed reading it. You are a natural in expressing your views and opinions. I could sense that your thoughts are coming out of experience.Most of the traders are not teachers and the reverse is more true. You seem to have tenacity in both teaching and trading.

Very nice flow of topics. Part 1 was awesome as well. It takes a big heart to share a book like this one and keep up the good work. I wish you all success in trading and please hang in there. The rewards are worth it.

P.S. Do you know that there is a website called 'decisionpoint' - related to US stock market ? Nice name for your book.

--Madan

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the contribution. I read the whole book in the next hour of download !!! Will share with you some of my experience on the same topic. Sir I am interested to start a Facebook group on Price Action for Indian markets. I would be highly obliged if you could be our contributing member.

Rajen

lvgandhi

Dear All

I have written an E-Book on day trading Nifty Futures
It is all about price action trading in its purest form

Download

You can read the review of the book by Lance Beggs in his latest news letter

Read

Regards
Niranjanam
Really Nice Book, That too free. Thank you very much.