Dwarkesh Sugar

Any idea about this stock. Is it just an another Sugar stock in fashion or the story has some point.

Also, it would be great if some esteemed member can thrown some light on KCP Sugar and Rama Sugar.

Good Luck

Friends, I believe it's time to look to this stock.

Views from interested esteemed members requested.

It's share of my total portfolio as of Oct. 14 was 19% (I hold only three micaps in my portfolio, aggregating to 35 odd percent).

I am quite optimistic on the stock and would love to hear any views to the contrary.

Good Luck

karthikmarar

Hi c_i

Following is the TA on this one

The stock has been moving sideways since august. It has been ranging between 225 and 190. The ADX has dropped below 20 indicating a ranging market. The DI+ is top indicating bullish tendencies. Currently the momentum Indicators Stochastic, William% R and CCI all are giving buy signals. May be suitable for a short-term range play. The resistance levels upward are 213-215, 223-225, 230. However for a significant northwards movement this one has to cross 240 with good volume. So in my opinion there is not many reasons for optimism. Would love to hear other members opinion

regards

karthik

karthikmarar

Hi

The TA on KCP Sugar

This again was moving sideways last two months. The ADX has dropped to 13 indicating consolidation. However the DI- is on top indicating that bears have a upper hand as of now. If the trend lines are drawn the emerging pattern looks like a descending triangle, of course not one of the classical patterns. I am enclosing the chart for you reference. Anyway as of now this is stock is good on the watch list only

regards

karthik

Last edited: