DS Stratergies

I took his course by paying 6k rupees. my review -

1. I was slightly profitable before taking class. I used to do naked straddle of options. Was good enough.

2. He has very well written website so I gave a shot to it. I could not manage 3% a month. Risk is too high for the returns considered. Slippage and time of entry matters a lot. His iron condor showed me variations the tune of 10-15% in a single day so if time of entry is different then these variations will add or subtract to your returns so getting 3% is a myth. eg. I started codor, At the end of the day I was 15% down. If would have taken position at end of the hour that day then he would have made much more than 3% claimed amount.

3. Stopped all his strategies, started using my brain and even though other strategies feel more risky, they are profitable enough.

Conclusion - He is selling theory. Practically things are very different. I challenge him to show me his trade diary where he was able to manage at least 3% per month for at least 6 months in last year. No response.

waste of money, waste of time. If anyone wants to know his strategies in detail then let me know. Do not waste your time on crap things.
Hello sir
Would u like to share dilip pdf file

Ashish

Sent from my Micromax AQ4502 using Tapatalk

Hello Munde 77, nice to see your post after a long time.Keep writing about options strategies in nifty and nifty bank whenever you get time with real market examples and how to do adjustments in these as the market goes up or down. That will help members to understand these strategies and how to manage them.

As the month has just started you can take example of some options trade in nifty and manage it over the month. If you handhold members for 2-3 months, it will help all of us. So keep posting...

ST
Thanks ST sir, Now a days I am busy with some other work also. So it will be difficult for me to post. Still I will try.Thanks Sir

Last edited:
Munde sir,

Resaw the option chain of may. Yes Iron condors fetch much more though time decay would be slower of may compared to april. Risk in condor also becomes less.

Typically would you allow this condor to run full 2 months till expiry
Whats the strategy visavis Targets and stop loss.

I read your earlier threads of booking profits on winning side and selling closer to the loosing side. These adjustments as well. Do you have any strategy.

Eg 8000: nifty

Iron condor of CE 8300/8400 PE 7700/7600

Nifty at 7900/7800/7700
Typically when would you book profits on CE and come closer.
We sell normally before 40-70 days of expiry. The 100% success rate is not on monthly basis but on quarterly basis, Some months may be in notional loss when there is huge movement of nifty of 500-700 point. We have to keep on adjusting positions by managing greeks it comes by experience trading for years

You should learn more about delta, How it behave when it is in the itm, otm. last week of expiry, next month extra. Delta moves differently in different scenarios. Delta is the important part. Delta is to be controlled in a staggered manner when position goes against us. It comes to know by years of experience only.

Last edited:

lemondew

Would you like to say anything about target and SL for iron condor. Do you run it till expiry for 40-70 days?

We sell normally before 40-70 days of expiry. The 100% success rate is not on monthly basis but on quarterly basis, Some months may be in notional loss when there is huge movement of nifty of 500-700 point. We have to keep on adjusting positions by managing greeks it comes by experience trading for years

You should learn more about delta, How it behave when it is in the itm, otm. last week of expiry, next extra. Delta moves differently in different scenarios. Delta is the important part. Delta is to be controlled in a staggered manner when position goes against us. It comes by years of experience only.

suri112000

Would you like to say anything about target and SL for iron condor. Do you run it till expiry for 40-70 days?
Hi,

Let me try to answer this.

Iron Condor is designed as theta eating strategy. If it is held until expiration there are chances of making profits a bit higher. But holding for longer periods poses a danger of it going to losses once the BE points are broken. Risk reward is pathetic. The strategy is required to be defended whenever their BE points are threatened. The main culprit who damages this strategy is delta. Delta is to be monitored carefully to make it neutral so as to give ample time for the strategy to generate profits by kicking in theta eroding effect.

So, the strategy does not have a target and SL. If at all, there will be some stages/points where you should do some management to mitigate risk and or to increase probability of the trade.

If volatility decreases we book profit, otherwise we roll over to next month before 20 days of current month expiry.Same position or can initiate new position which
gives good theta with limited risk

I think posting here will be against the forum rules. So If admin permits me , then only i will post. you can connect through face book. Some member of trader ji have already attended my workshop, I dont want to reveal their names here as it will also be against the forum rules

Last edited:
Munde g, How to join your option classes? What are the present charges?:)
I think posting here will be against the forum rules. So If admin permits me , then only i will post. you can connect through face book. Some member of trader ji have already attended my workshop, I dont want to reveal their names here as it will also be against the forum rules
We cannot give such permission selectively in the forum.It will violate forum rules and rules are for everyone.

ST