DS Stratergies

hmp

Hi

have anybody used the options strategies of dilip shaw.if yes can anybody share ones experience or share his strategies.
Yes i have heard about him & people talk good about him.
I have read his blog and have good ideas about option strategies.His blog is useful for the newcomers in practical option trading.
I have not done his course but in future i may do so.
Regards

suri112000

His course consists of 4 strategies.

1. Foremost and basic one is Iron Condor ie a non directional strategy.
2. Conservative directional strategy ie almost looks like collar trade.

remaining two are not that useful for regular traders.

My view is that it is all available on the internet. Nothing special about this course. Donot waste your money and energy on this.

He is claiming a 3% return on capital traded. His trades are not risk free. It is not a big deal. We always use fixed capital in the trading account. Margin keeps changing from time to time. We need to have some cushion in the trading account in addition to the traded amount. Had the return been 3% on the total capital in trading account, then it is really worth.

There are some real traders who are generating 8-12% per quarter on the total amount laying in the trading account but not on capital traded. His trades are almost risk free. He is a member of this forum with id "munde77". He is conducting option workshops on his method.

Hi

have anybody used the options strategies of dilip shaw.if yes can anybody share ones experience or share his strategies.
There is no great secret in the strategies. The outline of the course is already discussed in this thread and the other thread. The 3% returns is arrived by number crunching of an fictitious illustration, which is not a real market condition. And that condition given in the illustration is very rare to achieve in markets. Without betting on the direction nothing works in the market. Direction less strategy means you are expecting the market to go sideways, which is also a direction. options are excellent risk management tools, if you know a way to bet on the direction of market, you can use options in many number of combinations to suit your objective.

His course consists of 4 strategies.

1. Foremost and basic one is Iron Condor ie a non directional strategy.
2. Conservative directional strategy ie almost looks like collar trade.

remaining two are not that useful for regular traders.

My view is that it is all available on the internet. Nothing special about this course. Donot waste your money and energy on this.

He is claiming a 3% return on capital traded. His trades are not risk free. It is not a big deal. We always use fixed capital in the trading account. Margin keeps changing from time to time. We need to have some cushion in the trading account in addition to the traded amount. Had the return been 3% on the total capital in trading account, then it is really worth.

There are some real traders who are generating 8-12% per quarter on the total amount laying in the trading account but not on capital traded. His trades are almost risk free. He is a member of this forum with id "munde77". He is conducting option workshops on his method.
He is Munde its unbelievable . He used to share some useful thoughts on TJ few years back and now he is selling crap...

He is Munde its unbelievable . He used to share some useful thoughts on TJ few years back and now he is selling crap...
Dilip Shaw is not Mundhe.....Mundhe is Kollam Anil Agrawal ...they are different persons. There is no strategy which is risk free.

Smart_trade