Drawdown

No Sir plz.. :)

10% Draw down over 3 month is healthy actually. But only concern is that the draw down is continuous. Like I said before... you need to figure out what is going wrong in your trades. Pull up all your trades done over the last 3 months and find out where did you go wrong. Did you follow your system/methods ? If you have followed them religiously then you need to work on the method. But if the system gave profit but you didn't follow the system, then you need to work on your psychology/Emotions and RR

All the Best Buddy !!
Manish Bhai,
This..This..In bold lines happened actually..I literally missed many good trades.
Thats the hardest part to work on psych :confused:

manishchan

Manish Bhai,
This..This..In bold lines happened actually..I literally missed many good trades.
No worry.. it's a common disease for traders in initial stage. Happens to all and all have to just bear through this while toiling hard for the way up :)

Cheer it up.. these things actually help one become a trader. The only way to get out of this is to practice and practice. Practice what ??....To train your mind to take trade only as per the system. Unless that is achieved, itz difficult to be profitable in long run.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
You are a Big Fish with a Steel Heart and Steel Ball Ravi Bhai.. :lol:(seriously...)

I'm a BPL Trader,so 10% down and I'm like :confused::mad::sos::down:
no big fish buddy , I am below poverty line and my trading habits ensure that I remain there :mad:
montek singh adjusts poverty line as per my income.

rkripal

Manish Bhai,
Hi Mungerilal

If you are in swing or position trading, prepare your plan before market open. During market hours you should be executing only what you have planned. Put your brain in a safe locker and install it back after 3.30.

If you are trading intraday then you have to make decisions during market hours but still a template of crucial levels can be prepared everyday before market. that would make it a bit easier to execute trades.

This will help on psychological part.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
what a signature bro :lol::lol:
saala hamra bhi e haal hai , long to market niche, short to market upar :mad::annoyed:

Long maara to market Short me Gaya..Short maara to market Long me Gaya..
ab hum tukur-mukur dekhat hu..

EOD hum sochat hu ki hum hi saala Dhakkan hai,galat jagah maal kharid liya..Chalo durse din mann lagaike Bajarang Bali ka naam leke fir maidaan ma kud jata hu..

Lekin fir se vohi baat..Aakhir yeh Mungerilal ke Sapne Sach hoge bhi yaa hum kono galat aas lagaike baitha hu?

XRAY27

8198 pe long maara tha...palat gaya to 8186 pe nikaal diya...
hamka SL khaay ke Nifty upar jaat hai ka?
What a signature !!!

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

Last edited: