Dr. Elder Trading Room

d_s_ramesh

Did you attend the seminar last week in Mumbai. I have been using Elder disk for the past few years. If you are psychologically set to Dr. Elder's trade methods. Then this plugin is of immense use. For which software you are need.

Did you attend the seminar last week in Mumbai. I have been using Elder disk for the past few years. If you are psychologically set to Dr. Elder's trade methods. Then this plugin is of immense use. For which software you are need.

Dear Ramesh,
I haven't attended the seminar. Thanks for sharing your vies & experiances about it. Is it possible for u to give me the link where i can get the software
thanks

Hi Ramesh,

Do you have Dr. Elders Trading Room Plug in? If yes I would love to have it too.

My email id is mark.dmello at yahoo dot com.

Thanks and appreciate it.

Mark

Hi Ramesh,

I was reviewing the ETS for a possible purchase. I would appreciate your feedback on how good it has been for your trading. I am looking at using this for Day trading and was told that this works well on a 15 mins time frame.

Thanks in advance for any inputs that you may have. Kindly contact me at srichakra at yahoo com

sri

Dear Ramesh,

Came across this thread after quite a while. I am a one year trader :). Would it be possible for you to share the Elder disk for Metastock. Would highly appreciate it.

Happy new year and best wishes to all.
email - doorway2heaven at gmail
Regards
Mathew

rh6996

Dear Ramesh,

Came across this thread after quite a while. I am a one year trader :). Would it be possible for you to share the Elder disk for Metastock. Would highly appreciate it.

Happy new year and best wishes to all.
email - doorway2heaven at gmail
Regards
Mathew
A few members here are into using Metastock though most have switched to Amibroker.
I use metastock too. What other Add-ons do you have for Metastock. I have Ver 8.0 !
ETS may be available with Karthikmarar or rkkarnani or oxusmorouz

A few members here are into using Metastock though most have switched to Amibroker.
I use metastock too. What other Add-ons do you have for Metastock. I have Ver 8.0 !
ETS may be available with Karthikmarar or rkkarnani or oxusmorouz

Hi rh6996,

Thanks for your reply!.

I use MS 10.1. have Nixons Candlesticks unleashed.

I follow more of Elder's system, so the plugin would be useful.
How do i contact these traders.. i mean didn't see an option where i could sent a personal message to them. Seems like private messaging is disabled..is it the same for you ? Wud you have email id for Karthikmarar or rkkarnani or oxusmorouz? How do i reach out to them.

Mine is doorway2heaven at gmail.
Happy trading.

Regards
Mathew

rh6996

Hi rh6996,

Thanks for your reply!.

I use MS 10.1. have Nixons Candlesticks unleashed.

I follow more of Elder's system, so the plugin would be useful.
How do i contact these traders.. i mean didn't see an option where i could sent a personal message to them. Seems like private messaging is disabled..is it the same for you ? Wud you have email id for Karthikmarar or rkkarnani or oxusmorouz? How do i reach out to them.

Mine is doorway2heaven at gmail.
Happy trading.

Regards
Mathew
I use Metastock 9 hence Neison's not of use to me. You can PM them. I will also write to rkk whose email I have, and send him ur mail address.

Thanks for reaching out.

I just received "Murphy Morris - Chart pattern recognition" plugin from a friend. Not sure which version of MS it uses.. in case you need.