• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

rpc

its working for you, Happy, i am not able to download even i tried various methods like admin mode, drive change, folder change...

you can try with some other system,find the result...:up:
Can you pls try this and see if it downloads currency derivatives ZIP file from NSE website ?
pls check this clip

Last edited:

rpc

Both programs are running on my computer.
Can you please send ss of both the errors you are getting.
I will try to find out solution through our programming forum.

what is this error. even i set different folder for download this error coming. i first cop paste dquote in a new folder .pls check
i am getting same error for NSE Equity and i already "cliped" video you about NSE Currency download..dear..

my guess is you maybe written code support w10 ,check ur programme with w7,w8,w8.1 system...

rpc

i am getting same error for NSE Equity and i already "cliped" video you about NSE Currency download..dear..

my guess is you maybe written code support w10 ,check ur programme with w7,w8,w8.1 system...
I haven't written code for any specific version. I belive the problem is in accessing website.

vicky_ag

Can you pls try this and see if it downloads currency derivatives ZIP file from NSE website ?
pls check this clip
Though I was unable to see the streamable clip, the program works fine. I can download the currency derivative files without issues. Thank you for your hard work. Though a small suggestion - While downloading the program is stuck. So there is no way to no know if some file is skipped or there is some error. Please consider adding a log window and log file to track errors etc.

Last edited:

rpc

Though I was unable to see the streamable clip, the program works fine. I can download the currency derivative files without issues. Thank you for your hard work. Though a small suggestion - While downloading the program is stuck. So there is no way to no know if some file is skipped or there is some error. Please consider adding a log window and log file to track errors etc.
Hi
Thanks for your post .
Pls download from here latest DCDQuotes program. Use Alternate 2 for fast downloads.
Regarding program getting stuck while downloading I think that won't happen now. In case it still persists pls let me know.
I presume your OS is win10. Pls let me know.
Thanks

Last edited:

rpc

@optionwriter and @kaly422000
I got a reply from my programming forum.
You are unable to download with DQuotes/DCDQuotes because nse website is using TLSv1.3 protocol which is not supported by win7.
You may have a look at here and here for solution.
Please BEWARE both solutions require change in registry entries, so proceed only if you are comfortable with editing registry entries and with CAUTION.
Thanks