Do you like DQuotes ?

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
pls pm your mail id ,Yes ,faststone available as educated version..

s, i checked with yesterday mcx file , not get error, maybe in old file have something,

here after you can do one more-thing in convert csv file with "symbol"mapping
means current month should be ALUMINUM-I, next month sholud be ALUMINIUM -II, for month should be "ALUMINIUM -III
if it's done add additional menu button like "convert as txt file" ,means csv file should be convert as txt file , then we can use it in ambroker or metastock and other charting software directly.

Hope you understand my suggestion because till now no MCX EOD DOWNLOADER not available freely..
Happy trading.

Last edited:

rpc

@optionwriter
was looking at bhavcopy. It seems, unlike NSE futures, every commodity has different expiry date. Can you specify the commodities you are interested in so I will try to convert only those commodities.

Thanks for consider my request..normally current month symbol is ok,
once you find the logic to separate the Month-wise symbol mapping (like post no:31) then rest is do easy..

Happy trading

sr114

Every time you run Dquotes, you have to provide the destination path of download and the savings option is not working.

Please look after this option.

Tia

rpc

Thanks for consider my request..normally current month symbol is ok,
once you find the logic to separate the Month-wise symbol mapping (like post no:31) then rest is do easy..

Happy trading
If all the commodities had expiry date of last date of month it was easy. As I have mentioned different commodities have different expiry dates so it is necessary to know the expiry date to map the symbols with suffix of I,II,III.. to their expiry dates.

rpc

Every time you run Dquotes, you have to provide the destination path of download and the savings option is not working.

Please look after this option.

Tia
I have tried savings option it is working . Pls try that again.
In case that doesn't work pls delete *.mem (4 files) and try again.

Last edited:

sr114

Everyday while downloading the 4 .mem files are being created. And I delete them daily.
And while running DQuotes again I have to provide the download destination path.

Have to try today but its a regular phenomena.

Tia

rpc

Everyday while downloading the 4 .mem files are being created. And I delete them daily.
And while running DQuotes again I have to provide the download destination path.

Have to try today but its a regular phenomena.

Tia
Actually thats what you are not supposed to do . Those 4 files contain the details which load at startup. I asked you to delete them only in case you entered a value you did not want. Pls enter the settings you want, save them and exit from program. Next time when you start the program again your last saved settings will be restored.
Pls try it and let me know.
Thanks.