• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

rpc

Dear rpc, please add/change additional menu in convert.exe for "save the convert column menu" .i think u will be understand my request..

Happy Trading
Hi Optionwriter
I am not sure if I understand what you want. If you want to save and restore the columns selected on subsequent run of the program it does that. If there is anything else please leaborate.
Thanks for your interest.

S, you catch my point sir.. subsequent run on the particular type of CSV file and different selecting column of ...
i request you to make 3 or more "default column save" menu near "convert" button..

Thanks

Happy trading.

rpc

It seems you want same CSV file to be saved with different columns selection. That would require more programming. If there are more people interested in such option I might try to provide it. Till then, I am afraid, you will have to continue with current option.
Thanks

rpc

Can you pls upload the link from where I can download the bhavcopy you are using
Thanks
Please download revised convert program here
Please select fifth option "DD-MMM-YYYY" as source date format.
Plese use Other CSV format radio button option for bhavcopies other than NSE/BSE.

Could you tell how you recorded and posted video of error ?

Thanks

again same error in new program ..check attached video here

i am using Faststone video capture software..it's perfect for all in one sw..(many more options to record video,screenshot, editing,marking ,etc) send your mail via pm i will given download link or search in google..
stremable is a free video uploader for forum usage ..

rpc

again same error in new program ..check attached video here

i am using Faststone video capture software..it's perfect for all in one sw..(many more options to record video,screenshot, editing,marking ,etc) send your mail via pm i will given download link or search in google..
stremable is a free video uploader for forum usage ..
Can you send your CSV file. I am not getting any error on yesterday's file from mcx. Is faststone free ?