DPL ONLINE : Unlimited Trades @ Rs 1499/Year Acros s NSE/BSE/MCX-SX

Status
Not open for further replies.

burai123

i trade in both fno and mcx. but you don't have mcx segment. any plan to open mcx segment near future?

Hello DPL

We are interested in trading in NSE Options. We have strategy coded in AFL and it relies on NIFTY Futures data to trade in any one of the element NIFTY option chain.

Strategy is backtested with encouraging results and now we are looking to (a) run it under simulation and (b) run it live. In first month, we intend to do only
1 lot per trade. At a later date, strategy will itself work out the quantity.

May I therefore see what are exact features that you provide for Algo trading.

Hello DPL

We are interested in trading in NSE Options. We have strategy coded in AFL and it relies on NIFTY Futures data to trade in any one of the element NIFTY option chain.

Strategy is backtested with encouraging results and now we are looking to (a) run it under simulation and (b) run it live. In first month, we intend to do only

Let me explain certain things first.

To make your algos profitable co location server is a must and it costs appx 25000/month. We can provide you co-location server at a discounted price of 16000/month. But we do not recommend algos, if total investment/trading capital is below 20 lakhs as strategies can't be profitable with lower margin.

Have some third party software called robo trade costing appx 2000/month. You can try that for trial purpose.

regards

Last edited:

Raj232

We are charging 325/crore.
Dear DPL Online,

If you are charging 325 /Crore then please update your sheet in your signature which shows as Rs 350 per crore.

What about commodities trading ? Crude Oil, Gold, Silver, etc. nothing is mentioned

What about algo trading integration with Amibroker ? without this ... no broker will survive... please get it started ASAP. (Dont confuse Robo trading with High Frequency Trading which requires colocation)
(Third party software is not genuine as the software has complete control of the computer as well which cannot be trusted.. hope you can understand)

Human traders trading against a computer are doomed to failure... please get Robo trading as an important feature integrated with Amibroker platform.

Last edited:
Hello DPL

Let me explain certain things first.

To make your algos profitable co location server is a must and it costs appx 25000/month. We can provide you co-location server at a discounted price of 16000/month. But we do not recommend algos, if total investment/trading capital is below 20 lakhs as strategies can't be profitable with lower margin.

Have some third party software called robo trade costing appx 2000/month. You can try that for trial purpose.

regards
Hello DPL

With great respect, I request you to answer the questions raised and not to use any query here to run a marketing spiel to take conversation off on a tangent.

Since your reply contains a great myth about algo, I realize that it needs to be shattered.

I strongly dispute your statement about co-location of server and profitability of Algorithmic as being so critically dependent on where the machine is. I have successfully run algo (profitably) from a home computer with 1 GB RAM using low cost terrace-to-terrace cable throwing internet provider. Naturally, under such setups, deployed capital is usually 10000 Rs and such strategies will earn or lose 1000 to 2000 rs per month.

Machine's location, at best, can further contribute to increase in profit but it cannot convert a loss making strategy into profitable strategy just because it is co-located

I also humbly point out that I did not ask your recommendation about minimum capital needed for Algo. Capital to allocate is trader's concern and broker's recommendation is irrelevant.

My question to you was strictly with intent to decide whether or not we should consider opening an account with your firm and primary reason for that would be attractive brokerage deal. If I do open an account, I would only use it to run algo, I also need to know the trading account softwares platform and all other facilities that you currently offer for me to create automated trading setup along with charges, if any associated with providing such facilities.

Last edited:
hello dpl

with great respect, i request you to answer the questions raised and not to use any query here to run a marketing spiel to take conversation off on a tangent.

my question to you was strictly with intent to decide whether or not we should consider opening an account with your firm and ......
you nailed it

Be always wary of offline retail model broking firm stepping step into discount broking world. For they have legacy issues and they come only for profit motives. Traders unlikely to get satisfaction from them. They do not come to fulfill traders' need, to innovate things or to bring trading in India to 21st century level.

And this DPL online business is being promoted by "highly successful" and "credible" Wisdom Capitol promoter. Does one need to know more?

Waste of time guys. Cannot believe traders who are "doubtful" by nature can be so easily lured by glib talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.