Download live quotes from NSE - url structure

At the end of that topic I had appended Update 1, Update 2 and Source code. Just open the blog, keep scrolling down and stop when u find "Update 2"

You will see the following thing over there

Update 2: With Today's High and Today's Low

As per the request from Mr.Rajeev, I added the Day's High and Day's Low in to our tiny application... Download the latest softeare here (86KB)

Download the software from there or from http://www.geocities.com/manjunath_govindaraju/NSEGrabber_ver1.2.zip

Now a days graph is not working in my machine too. I think there is some Change in NSEindia.com. I will check and update you.
Hi.. thks for the software... i'm getting an error after selecting the company... the error message is "Failed to get data. Reason: Input string was not in a correct format." what should i do for this....
thanks....

Problem fixed
Problem:
NSETicker software does not work anymore.

Reason:
Nseindia.com changed the UI and pattren of displaying the stock information. Due to this the NSETicker was unable to pick the correct data.

Solution:
I Modified the code and fixed the problem. Now the software picks the correct data and displays it.

Due to this changes the performance has imporoved a lot :) Now the data loads bit faster :)

Download:
Please check my blog http://manjunathg.blogspot.com/2007/08/bug-fix-for-nseticker.html

PS:
Thanks for reporting the bug

Hi Alpha,

My application NSETicker does the same thing with extra added feature. Application gets the data from the link you provided and display it in the predefined format. one more advantage is you dont have to keep refresshing the link. It automatically refresh the data say 1,2 , 3 mints (its configurable)

The application looks cool.

but lemme check it in my office where we use proxies.
Its not like regular proxy server though.

We use the "automatic proxy configuration script" thingie - if anyone knows about it.

Hi.. i downloaded the NSE Tricker... its very good.... i'm tell you small changes.... if possible do that... then the appearance will be good..

Column order would be..
Company
LTP
Bit Qty (Total)
Offer Qty (Total)
Open
High
Low
P.Close
Difference Rs.
% Change..
If Possibel (Traded Time)

Thanking you,
Deva..

Problem fixed
Problem:
NSETicker software does not work anymore.

Reason:
Nseindia.com changed the UI and pattren of displaying the stock information. Due to this the NSETicker was unable to pick the correct data.

Solution:
I Modified the code and fixed the problem. Now the software picks the correct data and displays it.

Due to this changes the performance has imporoved a lot :) Now the data loads bit faster :)

Download:
Please check my blog http://manjunathg.blogspot.com/2007/08/bug-fix-for-nseticker.html

PS:
Thanks for reporting the bug
Hi Manjunathg,

Just downloaded your utility and found it interesting,but if you are able to grab the nse data for this utility then cant you try grabbing the same data for Amibroker? Please try to get it in to Amibroker.If you succeed this will be an great help to all the Amibroker fans here in India atleast.

Please do respond to me,my e mail id is : [email protected].

Thanks & Regards
VIJAY