Doug Cutler user doug9694

I have not done any investing except in HYIP's since 1991. The HYIP,s where hard enough to do. When the funding brokers started folding and taking the small gains
I made with them a couple years ago I quit them.
I am looking at various systems that show up on the net, x-patterns, candlesticks,
F-score etc. I am not going to purchase any unless I here from a number of people
not out to gain anything that it is indeed worth the money.
I am interested in free methods to learn and earn. I have no nest egg and only $200.00. Retired and only get small S.S. Have time and very little funds.

mastermind007

I have not done any investing except in HYIP's since 1991. The HYIP,s where hard enough to do. When the funding brokers started folding and taking the small gains
I am looking at various systems that show up on the net, x-patterns, candlesticks,
F-score etc. I am not going to purchase any unless I here from a number of people
I am interested in free methods to learn and earn. I have no nest egg and only $200.00. Retired and only get small S.S. Have time and very little funds.
Start with the smarttrade's "Teach a man to fish" thread and take it from there ...

Relish

Check link for teach a man fish http:// adf.ly/12XoUm