Doubts on option Greeks

Hi All,

This thread will be mosty concentrated on opton Greeks, Firtst priority will be given to Capital Protection. One should expect realistic return of 2 to 4% pm.
We need proper risk management. Traditional strategies are Short Straddle,Short Strangle, Iron condor, iron Butterfly, ,Put ratio spread,Put bear spread.They have probability of profit but they are risky also. These are the [popular stratgies most people learn first.More than 80-90% use these strategies without knowing the risk of Vega and Gamma Short Straddle and Short Strangle, Naked put are most risky strategies of all have though they have good success rate. We should try to trade with low risky strategies, Most people know, just Delta, Theta . Theoritically every thinks if one adjust delta then everything is ok, It is not like that
we should keep in mind of very powerful Greeks Vega and Gama.
What we should and what we should not do while trading in options
I will try to answer doubts regarding your questions about option greeks
I will answer whenever I get free time.
Some times I will post free strategies also.Just Paper for 3-6 months and observe the ajustment of greeks properly and their adjustment.
I will post many you tube links also which will be useful for improving knowledge about option greeks.Wishing you all a Happy and Safe Trading

Last edited:
Created another thread created for asking doubts

Last edited: