Doubt Relief !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikmarar

Dear Murthy, Ashish, Karuna, Amit, Saint, NK, Satya, Roneeth, Anil

Thanks for the warm welcome. I was very correct when I said it is like coming back home. The warmth is really overwhelming.

Murthy, very correct...this forum is really a home away from home for me.

Karuna, thanks for your prayers.

Amit, Like you I am least bothered about the stars. It was in a lighter vein.

Saint, Ashish, NK, Satya, Roneeth it is great to be back with friends like you.

Anil, Yes indeed I missed the rains, cool weather and ofcourse the unexpected holidays..

Thanks everybody...

Warm regards

Karthik

karthikmarar

sentinel said:
Hi ,
I would like to know your thoghts on the scrip Venus remedies?

Thanks,
Sentinel
Hi Sentinel

Venus Remedies Another Pharma star in the making ??
CMP =352 Life time high, Hit the upper circuit on Friday, Quoted in BSE only,

Thanks for bringing this up. This one seems to be a rising Pharma company. This is a a low-profile company from Chandigarh, and has certainly seems to have caught the interest of industry-watchers. This company has been making specialty formulations and combination drugs. For the last one year this company has been in the news as follow

• December 2004 - The company filed application for a formulation, titled Non Aqueous Liquid Parenteral Aceclofenac Formulation, which can be used in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease, allergic Rhinitis, liver diseases, inflammation-related cardio vascular diseases, including coronary artery diseases, degenerative joint diseases and gout.
  • March 2005 For the year-ended march 2005 the company has a 25% increase in turnover (30 Cr), a 100 % increase in operating profit (7 Cr) and nearly 300% increase in PAT ( 4 Cr).
  • May 2005 -Venus Remedies made a fresh foray into the overseas market with registration of international business division for anti- cancer injectibles supply in Sri Lanka.
  • December 2005 Venus Remedies Ltd set up a Wholly Owned Subsidiary in Germany by the name of Venus Pharma GmbH. The Company is exploring the opportunities of tapping the European markets and tie-ups to expedite the operations of the subsidiary and take European GMP license
  • January 2006 - Venus Remedies Dose Combination' drug of latest generation Cephalosporin with an Aminoglycoside".
  • This new Fixed Dose Combination shall be launched shortly in the domestic markets worth Rs 400 crores, and the company expects to gain approximately 10 per cent market share within one year of its launch in its segment
  • Latest -The company reported a 302.7-per cent growth in Q3 December 2005, a net profit of Rs 5.8 crore compared to Rs 1.26 crore in the same period of 2004. Net sales rose 176.83 per cent, to Rs 26.08 crore, up from Rs 9.42 crore during the same comparable period.

Some company background
Venus Remedies was incorporated in 1989. The company is promoted and managed by Chaudhary & Family. The existing plant of the company at Panchkula is certified as WHO-GMP, one of the most coveted certification in the pharmaceutical industry and the company is soon going to obtain the international GMP accreditation.. Venus Remedies is planning to set up a Cephalosporin project at Baddi, Dist. Solan ( Himachal Pradesh ) a 100 % EOU with an Australian collabration with US-FDA standards, at a cost of Rs 4.5 cores.

Share Performance
The share was languishing around 25 till the later part of 2004. Then the share moved up to 74 80 region till May 2005 when it zoomed to 280 in July and then corrected up to 170 in November. The current news has taken the share up to a lifetime high of 352 on last Friday.

Recommendations.
In December 2005, BRICS PCG made buy rating on Venus Remedies; with a target price of Rs 534.

My View
Going by the event of the last one-year certainly seems to be a company on the rise. Very good long-term play. However entry at this level seems unwise. Let the euphoria die down. It may be prudent to enter during corrections, which will certainly come.

regards

karthik

Hi Karthik,

Had to give that EXCELLENT rating to a truly remarkable thread.....although it really does not matter how many stars you have.But the contents of this thread can be voted as nothing short of excellent.....Great going,my friend,and great to have you back!

Saint

karthikmarar

Saint said:
Hi Karthik,

Had to give that EXCELLENT rating to a truly remarkable thread.....although it really does not matter how many stars you have.But the contents of this thread can be voted as nothing short of excellent.....Great going,my friend,and great to have you back!

Saint
Dear Saint

Your kind words are more valuable than any star. And hearing the compliment from the guru is more sweet to the disciple than anything else. Thank you, my friend.

warm regards

Karthik

Status
Not open for further replies.