Not open for further replies.

karthikmarar

anilsharjah said:
HI Karthik,

Please comment on POLARIS

ANIL KUMAR
Hi Anil

My views on Polaris

This is on its intermediate uptend. It has made higher pivot low on the daily. It was stalling at the resistance at 115. Then huge volume saw it cracking through the resistances at 115 and 120. The last close was at 128. Rising ADX and +DI line show the bullishness gathering strength. Currently in the overbought region. So may stall a little before proceeding up. It would face stiff resistance at 133. It may require a big volume push to see it through 133. work with a stoploss of 121.

regards

karthik

karthikmarar said:
Hi Anil

My views on Polaris

This is on its intermediate uptend. It has made higher pivot low on the daily. It was stalling at the resistance at 115. Then huge volume saw it cracking through the resistances at 115 and 120. The last close was at 128. Rising ADX and +DI line show the bullishness gathering strength. Currently in the overbought region. So may stall a little before proceeding up. It would face stiff resistance at 133. It may require a big volume push to see it through 133. work with a stoploss of 121.

regards

karthik

Hi karthik,

thanks for ur reply . I think you miised my earlier post. 3i Infocom

Thanks again

Regards

anil

karthikmarar

anilsharjah said:
Hi karthik,

thanks for ur reply . I think you miised my earlier post. 3i Infocom

Thanks again

Regards

anil
Hi Anil

I was a little confused about this. It is 3i Infotech Limited. isn't it. Was searching for 3i infocom...:eek:

This has been moving side ways since August. Has been moving in a range of 115 to 140. It has to cross 140 convincingly to have any upward movement.
So presently better to look at something else.

By the way did you look at India infoline...looks poised for a move...

regards

Karthik

karthikmarar

doobyanil said:
Hello Karthik,
Could you please provide your evaluation on INDIA GLYCOLS, ALFA LAVAL, RAMCO SYS, VIJAYA BANK and REL ENERGY at the current levels.
Thanks
anil
Hi Anil

My views are as follows

India glycol

The chart shows bullishness coming in with the +DI rising. Volume is coming in the last two days. Just crossed the 13 Day Ma. It has made a higher pivot low. Then this may easily see 220, which will provide resistance. If you are an absolute safe investor wait it crosses 197. Keep stoploss of 182. 176 is a must stop J

Ramco systems

It is in a bearish phase. Fast approaching year low. Stay away from this one for the time being.

Alfa laval.

This was going through a bearish face. Last two sessions saw some bullishness coming in. May be just because it is just coming out of the oversold region. So may see some short term rise. No clear trend is seen. Wait for some clear signs of up trend. For the time being stay away.

Vijaya Bank

Seemed to start an upward movement. Then started moving sideways. No clarity. Keep away till we see some clarity.

Reliance energy

This has been moving sideways for the last couple of months. CMP 568. If it crosses 580 then it would be stating an intermediate uptrend. I also not clear about the effect of the demerger plans of reliance on the associated stocks. I feel it may be better for small investors to stand aside till some clarity comes.

Hope this helps

regards

Karthik

karthikmarar

mail2joshi said:
Hi Karthik,
I also hold Hexaware @ 104 and I am also intersted in some ot IT counter like
Geometric and D-link.

Can you please advise us on these with possible entry point.

Thanks
Regards
sjoshi
Joshi

Sorry for the delay on Geometric and D-link. My view as follows

D-Link

This is on an upward move. The last few sessions saw increased volume and the price also jumped up. Just crossed above the resistance at 144-145. It should move towards 160 where it will again face resistance. Work with a strict Stoploss of 132.

Geometric
This one dropped to a year low of 83 after the last results and downgrading of annual forecast.. Since then it has been slowly rising. If you look carefully this has been making higher pivot lows though the trading range and volume has been very small. The last truncated session saw good volume. If this one crosses above 96 with increased volumes it will be definitely starting good move upwards. You can enter above 96, but work with strict stoploss of 91.

Hope this helps

regards

Karthik

karthikmarar

Saint said:
Hi Karthik/Satya,

Matrix is making a higher pivot low on the monthly and weekly......the blast will come soon,although may try your patience for a bit.Keep a stop loss of 158,and wait.Looks good,from chart perspective.Will be an add over 222.

Happy Trading!
Saint
Thanks Saint

Yes..Hope the blast will come soon. Like you said this looks good on the chart. Otherwise I will get out of this out of sheer boredom..:)

Regards

Karhtik

karthikmarar

game4trade said:
Hi Kartik,

Can you please post your comments on S Kumar Nationwide? Is it a good stock to enter at this stage in textile segment?

Regards,
Ashish
Ashish

Sorry ...somehow missed this one.
The textile companies somehow failed to capitalize on the dismantling of quota regime. This is mainly attributed to the chinese flooding the world market and taking a lions share. Recently the US and europe have put some quotea on the chinese testiles to restrict them. This is likely to be favourable to India. There was some renewed interest in the textile shares last week.

Skumars stock had started moving up. But for the last two weeks it has been moving side ways in a narrow range. There is lack of any trend as shown by the directional movement indicator. In the last session it moved upto 50 with increased volume.There is a good chance it may break the resistance aorund 50 and move up. But it is better to confirm this then enter.

regards

karthik

Dear Karthik,
Please advice regarding these scrips I am holding:-

1) Hyderabad Industries CMP 528/-.The volumes are very less in this and it is just moving very quietly. But I feel the resistance is at 520-530 range and crossing that it can climb till 580.

2) Ultra tec CMP 461/-. same story like hyderabad ind, Not high in volumes right now and moving quielty. and not able to understand exactly what trend it is forming from the charts.need to stay above 480 for a new trend to form.

3) TVS Suzuki CMP 102/-. Need advice how to operate with this. Feel like it is forming a upward trend and can go till 110. What do suggest?

I could be very wrong in my observations, please correct me. I am trying to learn to read charts.
What do advise for these scrips.

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

karthikmarar said:
Hi Anil

My views are as follows

India glycol

The chart shows bullishness coming in with the +DI rising. Volume is coming in the last two days. Just crossed the 13 Day Ma. It has made a higher pivot low. Then this may easily see 220, which will provide resistance. If you are an absolute safe investor wait it crosses 197. Keep stoploss of 182. 176 is a must stop J

Ramco systems

It is in a bearish phase. Fast approaching year low. Stay away from this one for the time being.

Alfa laval.

This was going through a bearish face. Last two sessions saw some bullishness coming in. May be just because it is just coming out of the oversold region. So may see some short term rise. No clear trend is seen. Wait for some clear signs of up trend. For the time being stay away.

Vijaya Bank

Seemed to start an upward movement. Then started moving sideways. No clarity. Keep away till we see some clarity.

Reliance energy

This has been moving sideways for the last couple of months. CMP 568. If it crosses 580 then it would be stating an intermediate uptrend. I also not clear about the effect of the demerger plans of reliance on the associated stocks. I feel it may be better for small investors to stand aside till some clarity comes.

Hope this helps

regards

Karthik

Thanks Karthik.

Status
Not open for further replies.