Doubt Relief !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikmarar

Hi friends

I have gained a lot from this forum. I have always admired those in this forum who helped others with their knowledge and selfless effort. Amit , Saint, Ravi T, cremee , Supratick, wastej are very examples of this selfless service. Other like satya, Joy contribute by providing their software innovations with others in the forum. There is swing trader who runs the excellent charting site for the benefit of all. Other like naultilus and sh50 share their excellent knowledge with us. There are so many others posting links to books, article etc. Other like Karuna and Jaideep help us take a moment off the monotony of trading and relax. The List can go on and on. All are doing excellent job.

I also wished to do my part. It would only be apt to use the knowledge gained in this forum to give back something. Of late with Ravi T and Cremee out of action the load on Amit and Saint has increased tremendously. I felt that this is an area I could make some effective contribution. So when Amit suggested starting a thread to help the member with their queries I readily acceptance the idea. So I am staring this thread in order to answer your queries on stocks. I sincerely hope that this would help everyone with the usual dilemma of to Buy or nor to Buy, to Hold or not to Hold, to Sell or not to Sell.

Warm Regards

Karthik

Dear Karthik,

I would like to first of all wish you all the very best in your endeavour to help all of us. Thanks is also due.

I would like to know about Titan Industries. It recently went in one day from 400 to 500. I bought it at 510 and now the price is 630. Should I sell or hold ?

Regards,
Karuna

AMITBE

Welcome Karthik!
It's great to see your thread up and running, and all the very best as you go forward with this.
There is certainly a lot you could do here with your keen sense for TA, and there will be so much more to learn too.
Great going Karthik!!

hi Karthik,

Great initiative from your side.. thank u so much...

I would like to hear on the prospects of SAIL and Hindalco

Cheers,
Shirish.

Welcome karthik. taking on the mantle from amitbe? here is me wishing you all the very best in your attempts. Thia forum cannot do without guys like you and the rest out there. cheers.

karthikmarar said:
Hi friends

I have gained a lot from this forum. I have always admired those in this forum who helped others with their knowledge and selfless effort. Amit , Saint, Ravi T, cremee , Supratick, wastej are very examples of this selfless service. Other like satya, Joy contribute by providing their software innovations with others in the forum. There is swing trader who runs the excellent charting site for the benefit of all. Other like naultilus and sh50 share their excellent knowledge with us. There are so many others posting links to books, article etc. Other like Karuna and Jaideep help us take a moment off the monotony of trading and relax. The List can go on and on. All are doing excellent job.

I also wished to do my part. It would only be apt to use the knowledge gained in this forum to give back something. Of late with Ravi T and Cremee out of action the load on Amit and Saint has increased tremendously. I felt that this is an area I could make some effective contribution. So when Amit suggested starting a thread to help the member with their queries I readily acceptance the idea. So I am staring this thread in order to answer your queries on stocks. I sincerely hope that this would help everyone with the usual dilemma of to Buy or nor to Buy, to Hold or not to Hold, to Sell or not to Sell.

Warm Regards

Karthik
May God Bless you Karthik! I know you can fill the void by your enthusiasm. Great going. Good luck.

Regards,
nkpanjiyar

karthikmarar

Karuna said:
Dear Karthik,

I would like to first of all wish you all the very best in your endeavour to help all of us. Thanks is also due.

I would like to know about Titan Industries. It recently went in one day from 400 to 500. I bought it at 510 and now the price is 630. Should I sell or hold ?

Regards,
Karuna
Kaurna

Technically there is lot of steam left in this. This may see little correction as it is in overbought region. The up trend is also quite stronge. Better to work with a trailing stoploss and try to get the maximum from the trend. I will get back to you with a more detailed analysis later.

regards

karthik

karthikmarar

Karuna, Amit, Roneeth, smatrix, Mksekar, Nk

Thanks all of you for your encouragement and kind words. I pray and hope that I will be able to meet your expectations.

warm regards

Karthik

murthymsr

Dear karthik,
true to the title, it will be a relief to our doubts.
all the best to you in this and all your endeavours in this forum and outside.
murthymsr

Status
Not open for further replies.