Doubt about how to draw support resistance zone

Dear friends,
I am facing problem about drawing support resistance zones and how to use it with multitimeframe. Please guide me
Regards,
Artatran Biswal

primitivetrader

put the chart with your markings then members will try to help you out.

primitivetrader

U r following OTA style s/r I think. The two you have drawn are correct. U need to practice a lot to become an expert in drawing them. In case of demand zone use the bar close and low as zone and in supply use high and close.

pannet1

Dear friends,
I am facing problem about drawing support resistance zones and how to use it with multitimeframe. Please guide me
Regards,
Artatran Biswal
hi,

just keep in mind that the way price reacts with them are not written in stone... so supports may be broken, if you expect them to hold .... and resistance may be broken if you expect them to resist ...always.

the key for success is understadnding that you give yourself enough room to make mistakes (in your speculation) ...

hi,

just keep in mind that the way price reacts with them are not written in stone... so supports may be broken, if you expect them to hold .... and resistance may be broken if you expect them to resist ...always.

the key for success is understadnding that you give yourself enough room to make mistakes (in your speculation) ...
Thank you sir for your guidance