Doubling Weekly

am shocked to see this number 45k to 30 lakh ina week s time ….wow...good ....luck or what ever ..excellent...

seems that's previus fy. are you filing regularly ? consult a good CA with exp in this. .. for sure you wil get the notices on this....don't end up paying hevily on this.
dude these are just fews weeks trade details .. my looses are much greater YOY when compared to these profits .. all are clearly accounted ...

Last edited:

mohan.sic

dude these are just fews weeks trade details .. my looses are much greater YOY when compared to these profits .. all are clearly accounted ...
yes just wanted to tel you the case so you can be ready with the books if needed because the IT guys come after profits and ask for tax and not concerned/neither their part of job to verify the whole records of net p/l of traders. so it is our job to be ready with the proper answers and backing verrified documents. thx.

wow you lost more than 30L in a year! then something is clearly not working, may be you should consider cutting down your position sizes despite the allure of making tons of money overnight! Greed seems not to be a good friend of clear thinking!

Edit:
Went through the older thread "when start and where now" , looks like no one can stop the unfolding destiny!
Enjoy, removing my unsolicitated 'advise' !

Last edited:
wow you lost more than 30L in a year! then something is clearly not working, may be you should consider cutting down your position sizes despite the allure of making tons of money overnight! Greed seems not to be a good friend of clear thinking!
refer my other threads particularly "when start and where now" and give ur story first before advising ..