Double or Sit like BEAR

Looks like you are loosing money. OK I will tell you one simple trick. Do this before buying any stock =>

1. Visit moneycontrol.com

2. Find out page related to the stock you are interested.
In your case => https://www.moneycontrol.com/india/stockpricequote/it-servicesconsulting/routemobileltd/RML02

3. Scroll down and check out 'Insider Transaction Summary'. Are they buying or selling? In your case, they are selling Route Mobile; then why are you buying? You shouldn't, IMO.

I hope this will help.

Vmaster369

Evil smile.. devil neevr losses haha seems like what i said be true in 1 year time span taan hazar. i really hope it goes down in comming weeks and i am buy again.
i had about 2706 qty ././

insider trading does no good job we are last to know ... in Dixon @ 10000 promoter himself sold and the foreign banks took share to 20K
All matter is buy Quality stock and route was my Gem ....

at 3;25 there was only BUYERS lol no seller lmao
sold all route mobile today now cash in hand dont ask rate shhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

brokenbull

you should have bought today. Everything was on sale.
I dipped my toes with small qty .
bank & metals bounced. so sector rotation pharma & Tech havy weights were put on the clearing bin sale.

mastermind007

Looks like you are loosing money. OK I will tell you one simple trick. Do this before buying any stock =>

1. Visit moneycontrol.com

2. Find out page related to the stock you are interested.
In your case => https://www.moneycontrol.com/india/stockpricequote/it-servicesconsulting/routemobileltd/RML02

3. Scroll down and check out 'Insider Transaction Summary'. Are they buying or selling? In your case, they are selling Route Mobile; then why are you buying? You shouldn't, IMO.

I hope this will help.
1625500480970.png

https://www.moneycontrol.com/india/stockpricequote/computers-software/roltaindia/RI15
How to interpret this?

Last edited:
Usually it doesn't go the way we have planned it to be but still you can keep the expectations. It’s not mandatory that the price will rise only, sometimes it drops.

Vmaster369

I bought route mobile back today bought I emptyed Bank today route @ 2120 [almost 45 degree ;xD ]

NOw route mobile Chaar hazar ;xD
This time i am not sell for 200 300 R.s ;xD
This time it be Double .... i am post hopefully in a year or two yes it be Chaar++ 4065 or 4324 4600 who knows lol
No tax on dreams

Another candidate was Mtar which was at 1505 price but i wasnt haveing confidence on it
morning i bought it at 1470 then got out at 1490

Good Company are hard to find when u get it dont leave those for atleast a year ;xD

Last edited:

Vmaster369

Mtar idiot went upto 2100 lol

Today i bought latent view @660
shh emptied bank this is seocnd time i emptied bank after route mobile trade and still is holding route mobile

Latent view will go 1100 maybe in 3-4 days thats my thinking IF not In 1yrs time sure 1468 no doubt
it's Uprising routes brother lol Similar pattern ....

Last edited: