dot net frame work for amibroker

manojborle

Friends and seniors ... Help me ... i need dot net frame work for amibroker full version ...

is there any chance plz help me ..

Thanks
I was also searching for it, but i found only trial version which expires in 30 days.

manojborle

Have you checked that if this trial version expires, if we uninstall it and then reinstall can we use it ?

trash

After developer version or standard version have expired after 30 days then you can use the free version. That one has restrictions but works with any developed NET plug-ins. Just read on their website or contact their developer.

Yes sir frequently we can re install and use developer edition next standard edition then free edition .... free edition has limitations ... so seniors plz help us with full version ..

mastermind007

Yes sir frequently we can re install and use developer edition next standard edition then free edition .... free edition has limitations ... so seniors plz help us with full version ...
So, you want someone's help in obtaining something for free which is actually being sold by its creator?

I will suggest you slightly different alternative. There is another product that allows you to develop for Ami using .NET frameworks. It is not the product named ".NET for Amibroker" but this other fellow is willing to share his creation for free.

http://github.com/kriasoft/amibroker