Dont believe it if a system seller told you these things

rpsvinod

It depends on what percentage you can rely on the system.
A 100% reliable system is a holy grail system which i think is not available.

I dont know about the good afl you mentioned. Please give more details on it so that members can help on it.

thanks
http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...sitional-trading-super-trend-indicator-3.html

above link discussed by seniors reg some afl., may be good one, but i 'm not sure..Any eay thanks a lot for ur guidence.

VINOD.:thumb:

XRAY27

hi xray
thanks. you are right.
one way you can take revenge on a fraud thing is just post it on net.
anyways a failing thing is no use to you.
but in the hands of a smarttrader sometimes a minor modification can turn results from 30 percent to 65 percent.

regards
ford

XRAY27

hi xray
thanks. you are right.
one way you can take revenge on a fraud thing is just post it on net.
anyways a failing thing is no use to you.
but in the hands of a smarttrader sometimes a minor modification can turn results from 30 percent to 65 percent.

regards
ford
ford 7k you are right minor modification and some more addition and designing of setup which in turn helped me a lot...

mastermind007

ford

I recently met a person face to face who was selling trading system and trading education. Because his fees were astronomical (3 lakh for training; 50K to 2L for AFLs and pirated Ami; 50000 pm for P/M/S. Min capital 3 Lakh), I actually traveled for two hours to see what he had to offer. He showed me about 10 to 12 different AFLs. The most powerful one (according to him) looked like Heiken Ashi but he denied that name.

Funny thing is that while I was talking to him, few of your posts kept flashing up in my mind !!!

I had posted code for a very decent trading system. No high funda or gimmick in that thread, The funny (sad) fact is no one is interested in it, other than 2 likes not a single comment. On other hand when there is some false promises and hi-fi talk on it, and if the system itself is a gimmick, much more participation may occurred there.

I had posted code for a very decent trading system. No high funda or gimmick in that thread, The funny (sad) fact is no one is interested in it, other than 2 likes not a single comment. On other hand when there is some false promises and hi-fi talk on it, and if the system itself is a gimmick, much more participation may occurred there.
Not sure which system you posted, but if you post the backtested results for last 6 months, then people will find interest if these results are good. They then will do more backtestd on their own to see if the system suits them.Out of 100 systems 95 will have poor/mediocre results and hence people dont pay much attention till they see the results.

Smart_trade

sorry to say but your code was not working :p

Gaur_Krishna

I think he is talking about this thread:

http://www.traderji.com/algo-automated-trading/90854-day-trading-system-basic-afl-customization-implementation.html#post896334

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

Not sure which system you posted, but if you post the backtested results for last 6 months, then people will find interest if these results are good. They then will do more backtestd on their own to see if the system suits them.Out of 100 systems 95 will have poor/mediocre results and hence people dont pay much attention till they see the results.

Smart_trade