Domain name suggestion please

I am planning to start a site providing daily picks for intraday trading in share market. I am looking for suggestions on words which could be used to register a domain for this site.

one example is the domain name of this forum itself i.e. "traderji". I am just looking for words (and not domain names) which may be used alone or in combination with other words to get a worthwhile domain name to be registered.

Thank you for your suggestions and help :)

I am planning to start a site providing daily picks for intraday trading in share market. I am looking for suggestions on words which could be used to register a domain for this site.

one example is the domain name of this forum itself i.e. "traderji". I am just looking for words (and not domain names) which may be used alone or in combination with other words to get a worthwhile domain name to be registered.

Thank you for your suggestions and help :)
My suggestion:

Daily free intra day picks on shares for Dummies.

A good domain name is one that follows the following rules
The domain name is short
Domain name is meaningful
Domain name is keyword rich
Domain name belongs to your niche
Prefer to have .com domain rather than going for .org, .in, or something like that.

Check whether the domain names match these criteria or not. You can also hire an expert that will take care of all the rules to suggest a domain name.