Does our market really follow Technicality?

Dear Friends,

We all been doing technical analysis from long time and doing pretty well. I, as a learner am also trying to learn as much as i can so that 1 fine day i can be a successful trader using my technical analysis.

Now friends, a million rupee question is: "Does our market really follow Technicality". We have seen our market behaves very abnormally. It suddenly shoots up to Heaven and then equally falls to the Abis. I have a known person who works in NSE and he told be boldly: "Technical analysis is good for learning, but our Market runs on Rumors, human relations/internal jhools, tips, etc".

So my friends, as a beginner, i am really not able to make up my mind whether i shall really dig deeper into technical analysis, though its my passion to learn technical analysis. So friends based on ur experience trading with technical analysis, kindly suggest me will learning TA really help me in making my passion as my future living. :thumb:

jahan

Dear Jatin,:)

ur on right path...., continue ur journey and learn technicals and hone urself to trade markets

TECHNICAL Analysis is the only thing which provide u the objectiveness in trading .
whatever is happening the chart will print everything, whether its rumor based rally, or news based crash,the chart never lies.

The question u raised "does our market really follow Technicality?".

My Answer is "Market follows supply and demand " and when u know, when supply is coming and, when demand .u have the edge in the market.:p

so, as per my Knowledge Technical Analysis comprises(using) of following things.(Indicators of Technicals)

1).Lagging indicators(Moving Averages,..etc)
2).Leading indicators(floor pivots,fibonacci levels,patterns ...etc)
2)Fair(exact)indicators.(RSI,volume bars.....etc).

yes ur friend is right,our market sometimes looks like the insider trading is going on, but who cares, the chart gonna print anyway.

so dear friend Don't be Disappointed, continue ur learning process u will get exciting results.

Best Regards,
jahan.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

anil_s_trivedi

Dear Friends,

We all been doing technical analysis from long time and doing pretty well. I, as a learner am also
Dear jatin,

What is price action or what is price, its an agreement of buyer-seller. So whatever the people state reasons for it rumour, jhool, operator its in price reflecting it. I agree its difficult to decipher what is running the stock. But if you know basic technicals, i rest assure you, it will not caught you on wrong side.
There is no perfect tool in TA. Neither in fundamental analysis. Dont come in market with the intention of making a million in month...It will hurt you. There are many good threads in this forum, many a good members who are truly knowledgeable, some trade on particular setup...

Keep your feet on ground, and raise your intellectual, you will never fall.
There is nothing guaranteed in life and in market too...

pakatil

Dear jatin,

What is price action or what is price, its an agreement of buyer-seller. So whatever the people state reasons for it rumour, jhool, operator its in price reflecting it. I agree its difficult to decipher what is running the stock. But if you know basic technicals, i rest assure you, it will not caught you on wrong side.
There is no perfect tool in TA. Neither in fundamental analysis. Dont come in market with the intention of making a million in month...It will hurt you. There are many good threads in this forum, many a good members who are truly knowledgeable, some trade on particular setup...

Well said.....:clapping:

Dear jatin,

Words of Wisdom. :thumb:

MANISH_DAMANI

In market human are trading so some psychological impact like news may impact in short run but market run technically as fundamental are always discounted in price action and price action can be predicted by technical. Keep faith on technicals stay away from penny stocks trade in nifty fifty and enjoy profit, use stoploss. If found some event is about to happen in stock specific then stay away from that stock. Keep learning because you learn daily new things.

In market human are trading so some psychological impact like news may impact in short run but market run technically as fundamental are always discounted in price action and price action can be predicted by technical. Keep faith on technicals stay away from penny stocks trade in nifty fifty and enjoy profit, use stoploss. If found some event is about to happen in stock specific then stay away from that stock. Keep learning because you learn daily new things.
Thank u Manish. :thumb:

Dear jatin,

So true :clapping:

Technical Analysis works well so we cannot ignore it but it does not work so well that we can totally depend on it and ignore everything else.

Smart_trade