Does anyone know about LIC'c Credit Card?

I had seen an advertisement of LIC launching its Credit card for the millions of policy holders where the payment can be made directly from the credit card?

When I tried enquiring at the Branch noone seemed to know anything about the same except for the poster hanging on one of the pillars in the branch..

Can someone enlighten as millions of us can take the benefit of the same?:clap:

THE ANSWER TO MOST OF THE GENERAL QUESTIONS LIE HERE

Amazingly, nowadays, everytime an internet browser launches its latest version, it has a default first page/home page to its associated SEARCH ENGINE....
yet, I notice new threads being opened randomly for one line questions, which have one-line answers

Sunil,
If just getting superficial view or information was the intention then probably google would be the best option however it was not so and I wanted someones own experience who had used the credit card in order to make a decision...

I guess the whole purpose of the forum is to share information without any prejudice..?

Sultaan

I had seen an advertisement of LIC launching its Credit card for the millions of policy holders where the payment can be made directly from the credit card?

When I tried enquiring at the Branch noone seemed to know anything about the same except for the poster hanging on one of the pillars in the branch..

Can someone enlighten as millions of us can take the benefit of the same?:clap:
yes but its only available to the govt. & they use it to fill up their public issues & save market from crashing :D