Does anybody know about Indiabulls PIB?

HI all,

I wanted to open an account with PIB Indiabulls and I have been told to pay upfront charges of Rs.900 for a/c. opening and Rs.750 for PIB software.(onetime charges)

Are these charges justified and is everybody supposed to pay them?

Regards,

Rajfal

U

uasish

Rs 750.00 is one time they take for PIB that is OK & a/c oppening now a days including Demat opening charges,varies from broker to broker.

Hi seniors,

I recently inquired at Indiabulls about their brokerage charges and I was told 0.10% (10 paisa) for intraday and 0.5% (50 paisa) for delivery. My monthly turnover is about 70 Lakhs.. How much Can I bargain? I am hoping to get 0.2% for delivery and 0.05% for intraday, do you think its possible with my turnover levels?

Thank you..

Hi seniors,

I recently inquired at Indiabulls about their brokerage charges and I was told 0.10% (10 paisa) for intraday and 0.5% (50 paisa) for delivery. My monthly turnover is about 70 Lakhs.. How much Can I bargain? I am hoping to get 0.2% for delivery and 0.05% for intraday, do you think its possible with my turnover levels?

Thank you..

You didnt mention whether your turnover is delivery or intraday .

You can bargain for 0.3% delivery and 0.03% for intra .

Naresh

U

uasish

Hi seniors,

Thank you..
In this recent mkt debacle,brokerage firms have felt the maximum hit,many retail clients are stuck at Up prices & not trading at all.Hence now is the time to bargain,but you should also know you cant twist much with National Players.
Definetly .10 & .50 days are gone,even with much less TO.
With Reliance Money brokerage is almost nill,hence plz do negotiate hard with your RM.

Plz tell me what is PIB?

Hi seniors,
Kindly hear my doubts
Plz any body tell me about PIB software.Is it provided by indiabulls for their customers only?. can others buy it ? which are the other softwares available.Do all brokers provide it?. my account is at geojit

hi
pib i.e power india bulls is a trading soft ware of india bulls securities ltd and every brokaage house has his oven trading software like this one.
if you need PIB then you need to open account with them and they will provide it to you

but it is only for those whou traders who regularly trade morkets and who sits in front of moniter from opening bell to closing bell.

i would not suggest it for you if your a buy and hold type person

Ali