Does anybody have backtested VENGAI-2.Xls.

:thanx:Dear Friends,

Greetings to all....I have came across a posting regarding VENGAI-2 Excel sheet that had been posted by Our Forum friend Yasu222.

Does anybody have backtesed his system in paper trade or real money..?

am using his system for commodity market MCX SCRIPTS.Seems to be good.But am watching it it only in paper trader...

Happy Tradings :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Dear Friends...
:gunsmilie::yahoo::!:!

Muyarchi Thiruvinayakum..!!

Very happy to meet u all.... i HAVE TESTED VENGAI.XLS..AND IT IS WORKING EXCELLENT FOR COMMODITY MARKET (MCX) ESPECIALLY FOR NICKEL & CRUDE..Surf this forum to grab that gold mine formula excel sheet..if u cant found..just mail me i ll send a copy of that excel sheet..original owner of the formula was Mr.Yashu222 -member of this forum.

Secondly am testing an indicator in MT4 platform it is quit good and fetching handsome profits in commodity market..Almost 3 months completed still profit percentage is 20% for 1lakh investment..better wait for another 2 months..if it is constant profitable..Sure i ll post that with Instructions.(With permission of Administrator of this forum)

Many many thanks to TRADERJI FORUM.

Vannakam..Vazhga Tamil.

Regards,

--Cool Brain

forexguna at gmail at com -if posting email id in his forum is prohibted.the moderator has full rights to remove my email from my post with out my permission. I solely agree this forums Terms & Conditions.

gunavadhi

Dear Friends...
:gunsmilie::yahoo::!:!

Muyarchi Thiruvinayakum..!!

Very happy to meet u all.... i HAVE TESTED VENGAI.XLS..AND IT IS WORKING EXCELLENT FOR COMMODITY MARKET (MCX) ESPECIALLY FOR NICKEL & CRUDE..Surf this forum to grab that gold mine formula excel sheet..if u cant found..just mail me i ll send a copy of that excel sheet..original owner of the formula was Mr.Yashu222 -member of this forum.

Secondly am testing an indicator in MT4 platform it is quit good and fetching handsome profits in commodity market..Almost 3 months completed still profit percentage is 20% for 1lakh investment..better wait for another 2 months..if it is constant profitable..Sure i ll post that with Instructions.(With permission of Administrator of this forum)

Many many thanks to TRADERJI FORUM.

Vannakam..Vazhga Tamil.

Regards,

--Cool Brain

forexguna at gmail at com -if posting email id in his forum is prohibted.the moderator has full rights to remove my email from my post with out my permission. I solely agree this forums Terms & Conditions.
you a tamil?me tooo...

Hi,
Any update on the results of Backtest? Please somebody let me know, whether this is working for MCX Base Metals. What is the winning percentage. If somebody have other excel formula file better than this, please provide.

Regards,
kacraj.

Gunavadhi, Cool Brain et al, namaskaram !

I know I am late to the party... as I found this just now :).

What surprises me is the conditions for this strategy by Santosh :

Dear Friend,

Here attaching the below tigher method-2 blog strategy in excel format. Just go through and give the valuable feedback.

Formula Terms as:-
DBYD= DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY,
Y.DAY = YESTERDAY,
I.H = INTENDED HIGH,
I.L= INTENDED LOW,
W.A = WIGHTED AVERAGE,
RANGE = (I.H - I.L),
I.C = INTENDED CLOSE.

After deriving the values, on trading day you have observe the whether I.C. is near to I.H. then u apply first formula and vise versa for second formula. Wait for 20 to 30 minutes after market open to entre into trade.

IC is basically calculated based on YC and DBYC and likewise IH is equally calculated based on YH and DBYH.
Now having said that, on a trading day this is not going to change as the data from the previous days. Can someone clarify how are we going to use this strategy for intraday (on the trading day).