Does Any MT4 Data Vendor gives Accurate NSE Volume data ???

zabeen2004

Can anyone advise on which data provider gives the accurate data volumes as per traded quantity volume in MT4. For Eg:
Total Volume traded for union bank on last friday & Thursday is below in cash.
but this data does not match with any paid data vendors or RT provider. I tried all FC,Alpha,SLc etc.... Can anyone suggest any provider with MT4 datafeed with accurate volume?

Thanks

bunny

If the supposed inaccuracies are only occasional and affecting few stocks, may be you should check if there was any block deal or bulk deal of that scrip. The EOD volume data provided by NSE in its bhavcopy sums up all the volume generated by bulk deals, block deal and routine retail trading.

zabeen2004

Thanks for your reply. you mean eventhough intraday data doesnot match Eod data will match?.. But I tried and its not the same huge difference is shown up.
Thanks

mastermind007

Thanks for your reply. you mean eventhough intraday data does not match Eod data will match?.. But I tried and its not the same huge difference is shown up.
Thanks
I checked at my end in EOD database as well as Intraday, I get exact same numbers in EOD as you've mentioned. In Intraday, I have figures as 2,737,738 and 4,624,331 respectively. Difference is 3486 and 7764 which is less than 0.1%

I'd attribute this difference to after market settlements and bulk deals. For e.g. during trading volume was x but some ppl did not cover their shorts by 3:30. Exchange would trade on their behalf (forcing them to square off). All that are not part of intra day ticks, so they may not always get reported.

If this is very critical issue for you, my suggestion would be take EOD data and override the erroneous data by adding an extra tick and compensate for the shortfall.

zabeen2004

Hi Mastermind,

Thanks for your reply. At present i got the volume data matching only from free source google and sometimes its not reliable in RT. Are you using any MT4 datavendor with realtime feed (for intraday) with accuracy as mentioned above??? If yes pls giveme the details as it would be of more help to me. I am expecting volume data accuracy of atleast 95% for intraday trading with any paid source as well.

Thanks

mastermind007

Yes, I do have Real time data source but it is not interfaced with MT4. You will have to send me PM for specific details.

zabeen2004

I am looking only for MT4 datafeed as there are several vendors offering data feed with 90+% volume accuracy for ami nd meta but not mt4 . let me know if you have for MT4 and i am ready to pay for it as well.