Do you want to make money on Forex Trading?

Hi,

Good Morning all, I am venki. and i am very much popular in Traderji. If you look at my post in Earn Money in Commodity - Free tips daily - 30% return eveymonth in commodity section - you will come to know about my self.

Ok... Diwali is coming, so i thought of giving some good news for Traderji community... This time i will tell you where you can mint Money $$$$$ very simply. Just Venki.

Last edited by a moderator:
eager to know, but your other blog is really active??
Hi,

Good Morning all, I am venki. and i am very much popular in Traderji. If you look at my post in Earn Money in Commodity - Free tips daily - 30% return eveymonth in commodity section - you will come to know about my self.

Ok... Diwali is coming, so i thought of giving some good news for Traderji community... This time i will tell you where you can mint Money $$$$$ very simply. Just Venki.

Hi Venkat,
Is there is approved (or) authorised forex trader for managed accounts in Tamil Nadu or any where in India. It is really possible to earn 30% per month easier than stock market? Please let me know.

Hi,

Yeah it is possible..There is no authorised broker availabel in tamil or india as well. That is the reason people wil lhave account in US and will take the money from there.

It is quite common to open a account in US from india. If you need any furthe rinformation mail me to comswave[at]gmail[dot]com

I will help you..

Thanks!
Venki.