Do you think NIFTY is overbought or still has more room upside?

Lets see how much more the bulls blow up the bubble. I will wait on the side lines.
If you are a trader ( or even investor) then you should be long when the market is going up.By remaining on sidelines you are losing opportunity to make money and earn returns on your capital in this up move.Frustration is coming because of feeling of a missed move.

When the up move ends, you will be taken out of your longs through a stoploss...but till then let the profits come in. After the trend changes,we will trade from the short side and not worry about how low it can go.

Just my views...

Smart_trade

monkeybusiness

If you are a trader ( or even investor) then you should be long when the market is going up.By remaining on sidelines you are losing opportunity to make money and earn returns on your capital in this up move.Frustration is coming because of feeling of a missed move.

When the up move ends, you will be taken out of your longs through a stoploss...but till then let the profits come in. After the trend changes,we will trade from the short side and not worry about how low it can go.

Just my views...

Smart_trade
Da,

This is one major reason of majority of traders failures, their prejudices. Even when their setups, indicators tell them to go long they fade the move hoping that it will reverse soon. And when in reality reversal comes they miss shorting opportunity too thinking that they will get much better price to go short.

It was one of my major short coming too, recognized it stopped judging fair price and started going with the flow of price and volume.:thumb:

vikas2131

Just my views...

Smart_trade
It is the urge to be right at any cost.Instead of becoming a reactive trader..he is doubling down on being a predictor. IN my opinion a major bottom was made in 2016 and in nov 2016 a new bull has started which will likely to continue for many years so his frustration is going to only increase which also opens up the possibility of making some mistakes which could cost dearly..

OneThatGotAway

look 10 yrs back ... what was nifty ?
They sell puts .
so in order to win jak mar ke nifty has to go up
it;s moving slowly 30 to 100 pts but it;s goes up .

There is no over bought for nifty . as long ppls are short selling nifty will grow.
Over all long term Nifty is up only.

This whole Bazaar is built on corpse of Short seller .They all dead .He ate them

Simple example is .. suppose u are fund maager with 1 trillion $$ what u do is buy nifty On expiry You don;t even need to sell nifty.Coz the ppls that sold nifty are forcefully made to buy nifty on whatever spot is .
If he is buying spot will be his Bish and at EOD he controls Spot.
those who roller over shot ae gone a looose even more as in coming day he will take up up and up.

This simple thing is done in such a manner that we don;t see this. He fools us sometime by 500 to 1000 pths down.
That is only to trap ppls who are bull . they get scared and cut .
But hey Rakesh junjun is Rich coz he bought share NOT coz he was shortseller.

This is only what i think

Last edited:

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Market is difficult, it reverses from overbought and oversold...but in can remain in the overbought and oversold zone for a long time also..

Frustration is increasing means the rally (bull or bear) has more strength to continue...can remain in overbought zone for some time..

The market usually doesn't fall in the bigger way when most people anticipate a fall...:rofl: This is what is happening now...

Trump is doing many mad things... but as people anticipating a fall now and then... market is not falling now...