Do you think indian stock markets are volatile because of market manipulations?

Now after reading books and watching youtube videos I have a good idea how options work. But my current questions are simple ones.
  1. if a newbie wants to trade options what is the minimum/safe amount (total price+ buffer price) required, specifically if hedging with a buy and sell?
  2. Do any brokers in india allow margin on already leveraged option selling for day trading?
earlier too some where it highlighted .. let me put again .
if u r a newbie and if i give a bike what u will do ?
1. take it to a ground and practice and then ride on city busy road
or
2, straight away take it to city busy road ?

the point 1 here is investing and point 2 is trading ( particularly in options )

Many including me did opposite.. means did second one first and learnt a lesson .
this applies to any profession.
if ur just qualified doctor ( note the word qualified .. here that qualification too not required ) the hospital will assign u with some small cases not heart surgery straight away .

I saw a book in resource section uploaded by traderji .. the winning strategy in stock market .. have a look .
all the best

Last edited:
I am learning about option trading and I have many doubts regarding it. I think all of my threads posted here are valid questions. Does this forum have any rule against opening threds? What else do you recommend?
Are you profitable in cash market.Cash
Market is less risky than option.Option is for big boys