Do you think indian stock markets are volatile because of market manipulations?

I am studying stocks in Indian and US markets. I have seen that in US at least for high market cap stocks there are many valid reasons why a stock move up or down. But if you look into how indian high market cap stocks moves then we can't explain those moves with a valid reason. Do you think in indian markets there is a lot of pumping and dumping of stocks happens aka market manipulation? Is this the reason why indian markets are considered as highly volatile?

There are many reasons for volatility like liquidity crunch which has affected both investment and consumption in the national economy. Then another reasons can be capital outflows, uncertainty etc.

I am studying stocks in Indian and US markets. I have seen that in US at least for high market cap stocks there are many valid reasons why a stock move up or down. But if you look into how indian high market cap stocks moves then we can't explain those moves with a valid reason. Do you think in indian markets there is a lot of pumping and dumping of stocks happens aka market manipulation? Is this the reason why indian markets are considered as highly volatile?
let us discuss all those .. not an issue. .before that . .why u r opening so many threads ?

I am learning about option trading and I have many doubts regarding it. I think all of my threads posted here are valid questions. Does this forum have any rule against opening threds? What else do you recommend?
Open one single or ok few threads ..so that many may respond .. there is no rules i guess.. so u can open one thread for every question too..
what else you need ?

Open one single or ok few threads ..so that many may respond .. there is no rules i guess.. so u can open one thread for every question too..
what else you need ?
I posted many threads here asking questions related to options but got very few response for it. Traderji has a very active community except for options. Do you have any suggestion of active forum or websites where we can ask indian options related questions?

iwillwin

I posted many threads here asking questions related to options but got very few response for it. Traderji has a very active community except for options. Do you have any suggestion of active forum or websites where we can ask indian options related questions?
There is a thread by raj232 on option writing for indices....are you looking for intraday trades then day trading stocks and future is the right place to post questions

I posted many threads here asking questions related to options but got very few response for it. Traderji has a very active community except for options. Do you have any suggestion of active forum or websites where we can ask Indian options related questions?
Bro .. u r beating around the bush.. to get max attention and replies and help... try to post all ur queries in selective two to three threads .. u can open as many threads as u want but ensure there is a theme in that .. then only readers/ seniors will get interested and help u out for ur requirements..

now let come down to subject..
what exactly u wish to know abt options ?

now let come down to subject..
what exactly u wish to know abt options ?
Now after reading books and watching youtube videos I have a good idea how options work. But my current questions are simple ones.
  1. if a newbie wants to trade options what is the minimum/safe amount (total price+ buffer price) required, specifically if hedging with a buy and sell?
  2. Do any brokers in india allow margin on already leveraged option selling for day trading?