Do any stock brokers give this type of order?

I gave a vague title because I really don't know whats this order or trading method is called. I know about limit, market, stop loss market and stop loss limit orders but I dont think this comes under any of those order type.

Let say a stock's current price is Rs 100. I want to place a buy order such a way that it has to buy below Rs 102 and not above it. If bought below 102 Rs then I also want to place a stop loss limit order with stop loss at Rs 97 and its limit at 98 Rs. What is this order type called? Do any discount brokers provides this type of order?

Last edited:

praveen98

I gave a vague title because I really don't know whats this order or trading method is called. I know about limit, market, stop loss market and stop loss limit orders but I dont think this comes under any of those order type.

Let say a stock's current price is Rs 100. I want to place a buy order such a way that it has to buy below Rs 102 and not above it. If bought below 102 Rs then I also want to place a stop loss limit order with stop loss at Rs 97 and its limit at 98 Rs. What is this order type called? Do any discount brokers provides this type of order?
You mean you want to Buy below 102 if prices touches 102 and exit the trade at 98 if it touches 97...I am assuming you want to do it this way. This order type is called Triggered Limit order...but as far as i know no Indian broker is providing such orders,may be it is available with Interactive Broker for Indian Markets. In US markets this order type is available......