DLF IPO not displayed on ICICIDirect website

Hi...

I have a trading account with ICICI direct. I got an email from ICICI direct yesterday regarding online IPO facility to apply in DLF IPO.

But when I opened my trading account today, I did not find the DLF application in the IPO section.

Are any of you facing the same problem? Kindly suggest, on what could be the alternative to apply in DLF IPO?

Yeah!! Just seen it in my ICICI account.

It seems they have updated website only after 10:00 A.M. when market gets started.

Can someone explain the payment methods mentioned on the ICICI direct interface since the price mentioned is Rs 125 for payment method 1 but when I opted for the paymenty method 1, the system calculates the application amount for Rs 150 per share.

What os right -- 125 or 150.

Kindlu suggest.

Well, I am disappointed from ICICI direct, the way it is providing online IPOs.

Hi...

I have a trading account with ICICI direct. I got an email from ICICI direct yesterday regarding online IPO facility to apply in DLF IPO.

But when I opened my trading account today, I did not find the DLF application in the IPO section.

Are any of you facing the same problem? Kindly suggest, on what could be the alternative to apply in DLF IPO?
They just emailed to all clients regarding DLF issue being open...but never they did write about subscribing it as they are giving it in other good IPO. So in short they didn't want the clients to subscribe...if u have subscribed the ipo then you can find it by first logging into your a/c , then go to "ipo" section & then Click "order book" option. If your order is executed you will find it there...ortherwise just "ordered" will be displayed. If you don't found anything there it would mean that you forget to allocate the money for ipo so will not be subscribed...

thanks,
gaurang

biyasc

i apllied for dlf ipo on 11 june @11 am from icicidirect.