DLF - any predictions?

Hi All,

DLF is in contraversy now a days for hiding the important information at the time of its IPO. As per the last update, court hearing is adjurned till 30th Oct and the same day is current month expiry too..

Please share your views on DLF price movement by 30th Oct. I have a short position in futures @120
:)

Please see the EOD price movement for past 1 year, it seems difficult for it to recover the price in such short time span. I think open interest will be the key if the price rises.. as the contraversial news surely not in favour of DLF. What say...

Attachments

IMO
DLF is a buy above 130 for a target of 150/52 (with a proper SL)
Look at the volumes at that gap !! I think that even if it rises, it will be more in the nature of gap filling. That it will be a buy only if sustains above 140 for 2-3 weeks.

But it will be too volatile and dependent on the news flow. The next hearing of their appeal is on Oct 30.
Agree, but news flow most probably seems to negative side because DLF did not deny the SEBI charges, they appealed for interim relief from capital market ban. So for time being considered that they get the relief for 1 year and ban for only 2 years instead of 3, will it be called good news or the reason to recover the prices?