Divinend cheque in closed Banking Account

sr114

Hi got a dividend cheque tied with an earlier bank account, which is closed now. New account in not being reflected in the cheque.

What to do in this case to get the dividend amount in the new savings account?

Hi got a dividend cheque tied with an earlier bank account, which is closed now. New account in not being reflected in the cheque.

What to do in this case to get the dividend amount in the new savings account?
You will have to send the dividend warrant back to the registrars/ company and giving details of new bank account for making a fresh warrant on new bank account. Get the bank name changed in your depository ( are the shares held in physical form ? )

Smart_trade

How it went trough ? All was fine anyway ? Be prepared to pay some fees cause check bounced not of their fault, but by yours, be prepaired to pay some fee cause of that as well. Let me know if all passed trough here anyway. Do let me know for sure.

I do know that even if the bank account closed, you still should get your money no matter what. Are you with me here on that ? I don't know what other people do telling you about that, but something should really be done in that matter.

First of all you need to fix that mistake you already have here. See my point ? Yes, that small one for everything already done here. How can you simply not see it ? Then yes, even if account was closed bank still have ability to credit you money.