dividend info

Hi everyone

Can anyone please tell me of a website which gives details of dividend declared and the dates of book closure of all scrips other than bseindia, wherein, I think, we have to go scripwise. Now that the dividend season is on, it would be quite necessary to keep a track of the dividend declared and the date of book closure.

Is it possible for traderji to start such a service?

Kamalesh

some info is available at equitymaster.com in the home page type any stock press enter then select marketstats button on the top under company activities select book closures\board meetings\record dates of ur choice hope this will help u
beda

sh50

On the nsewebsite www.nseindia.com on the main page it is given on the right side-click at nifty watch and other similar watches.

On the historical data click arhchives- unzip the latest zip file- file name will be bc140685.csv. From there, use excel filter commands and you are on your way. That will give you data of bonus and dividend data of all shares apart from other useful info.

Thanks Sh50 and beda.

I own scrips that are listed only on BSE. Obviously NSE site will not help. Equitymaster.com would probably be useful, but the trouble is I will have to view each scrip individually. Similar facility is available in BSE also wherein each scrip details can be got.