Dividend EX-DATES notifications-this post notifies about upcoming dividend ex dates p

mobdoc

ex date 21 August 2013

Arman Fin Serv
Asian Hotels (West)
BDH Inds
International Comb- Rs.5.00
JOONKTOLLEE
Katare Spin
KCP Sugar
KJMCCORP
KPR Mill
Motherson Sumi
Nandan Exim
Shreyans Inds
SJ Corp
Zicom Elect

You can buy these stockes on 20 aug and sell very next day and can get benifit of dividend paid by company

Plz help to expand this post daily by listing some other companies that I might have forgot

mobdoc

Re: Dividend EX-DATES notifications-this post notifies about upcoming dividend ex dat

Stocks with ex date 22 august

Axis Capital
BASF India
BNK Cap Markets
Caprihans India
Care- Rs.6.00
Delta Corp
Garware Wall
Goldiam Intl
Guj Nar Val
Gujarat Auto
IKF Finance
Indian Oil Corp
Manappuram Finance
Mayur Uniquoter
MBL INFRA
Menon Pistons
SANJAY LEAS
Simplex Infra
Suraj
Ushdev Intl
Wockhardt- Rs.5.00

Hope it helps

manojborle

Re: Dividend EX-DATES notifications-this post notifies about upcoming dividend ex dat

This strategy can be very dangerous as the dividend when distributed price will come down and can go very much below your buying price....

mobdoc

I agree with you but I do my research before buying the stock and I started this post so that there can be some active participation as I cant follow all the stocks by my self but in my view we can earn the dividend of atleast 1 stock per week whose valuation are good and risk of downside is limited so the only thing we have to do is find out that stock.

Mr.G

I agree with you but I do my research before buying the stock and I started this post so that there can be some active participation as I cant follow all the stocks by my self but in my view we can earn the dividend of atleast 1 stock per week whose valuation are good and risk of downside is limited so the only thing we have to do is find out that stock.
The exchanges bring down the prices of all shares by the amount of the dividend given on ex-dividend date. How can you protect against certain downside? Your view is wrong friend.

mobdoc

Sir risk is there but let me tell my last example
Infinite dividend 3rs
Ex date 19 august
Bought 100 on 16 august @ 105
Sold on 19 august @ 111

Mr.G

Sir risk is there but let me tell my last example
Infinite dividend 3rs
Ex date 19 august
Bought 100 on 16 august @ 105
Sold on 19 august @ 111

Have fun speculating.