Divergent trends in nifty and its heavy weight components

Buy Creative eye above 18 target up to 30

Buy Ajanta Pharma around 86 88 or above 96 stop below 80 target would be 140
Above was your call on August 31, 2005. I wonder why people pay you, for your service. May be they are fool!

In order to save your clients wealth, keep billing them without recommending any script.

Maal Be-Ghana, Dil-e Be-rehem.

STAY AWAY FROM ANY PAID SERVICE IS MY SUGGESTION TO ALL TRADERS.

Wastej

Last edited:

AMITBE

Above was your call on August 31, 2005. I wonder why people pay you, for your service. May be they are fool!

In order to save your clients wealth, keep billing them without recommending any script.

Mall Be-Ghana, Dee-lay Be-raham.

Wastej
Wow Wastej!
The wow is not for the strong words, sir, but the Urdu Shayeri!! :)
Dil-e-nadan tujhe hua kya hai?
Or perhaps, should it be:
Har ek baat pe kehte ho tum ke 'too kya hai' ?
TumheeN kaho ke yeh andaaz-e-guftgoo kya hai ? ;)
:)

Last edited:
TumheeN Kaho ke yeh andaaz-e-guftgoo kya hai?

I will tell, yeh guftgoo kya hai.

I felt threatened, that this beautyfull forum, of selfless traders, is being invaded by the so called professionals. Who by contributing a article or so try to steer some week and defeated traders into their net. Their contribution is nothing else but a bait. To this very idea, I hate. If I understand the objective of this forum, which, is to contribute what you know and learn and what others can teach you.

What we need in this forum is traders like you, Saint, Traderji, Joy_mithali, Harish, Nautilus and many more who are selfless beyond any doubt.

I will close out this chapter with this " Kabe Kis Moo Se Jao Ge Ghalib, sharam tum ko bi to ati hogi"

AMITBE

TumheeN Kaho ke yeh andaaz-e-guftgoo kya hai?

I will tell, yeh guftgoo kya hai...

...I will close out this chapter with this " Kabe Kis Moo Se Jao Ge Ghalib, sharam tum ko bi to ati hogi"
Superb, Wastej! Wah Wah!
Beneath all that austere postings lurks the heart of a poet! :)

This one is especially for you from the same Gazal...to close out the chapter:

RagoN meiN dauDte firne ke ham naheeN qaayal
Jab aaNkh hee se na Tapka to fir lahoo kya hai?
:)

karthikmarar

Maal Be-Ghana, Dil-e Be-rehem.

Wastej
Dear Wastej

Pretty strong words. Ajanthpharma did attempt a breakout. proved to be false and now it is dropping like a ton of bricks... Ya.... fully agree with you
if he is charging his clients for such advice then..... :rolleyes:

Wastej ..I am sure you will be back with us soon after your visit to the hospital..All the best...may god be with you...

with regards

karthik

AMITBE

Hi Wastej,
Just found out from Karthik's post that you are going to hospital...for treatment?
Hope you will be well and back in good health soon.
Look forward to seeing you back.
Take good care.

Khuda nigehbaan ho tumhara...