displaying values on title bar

hi,
i have several moving averages in my chart. How can i have metastock to display these values on my title bar so that i do not have to click on them to see their value?
thanks

4candles

cmlee said:
hi,
i have several moving averages in my chart. How can i have metastock to display these values on my title bar so that i do not have to click on them to see their value?
thanks

in Mstock chart space- right click>inner window >properties. Check box- show title bar & show values in title bar.

regards

i tried this, but the names of some indicators are so long that it took up 50% of the title bar area and therefore most of the other indicators value cannot be seen.

4candles said:
in Mstock chart space- right click>inner window >properties. Check box- show title bar & show values in title bar.

regards

4candles

cmlee said:
i tried this, but the names of some indicators are so long that it took up 50% of the title bar area and therefore most of the other indicators value cannot be seen.
in that case the best thing would be using the commentary box in EXPERT ADVISOR. If you are able to write your own formula you can use this excllent feature to view Text & Nos. as you desire provided you are able to express that in MStock formula language. Try it you 'll like it.